Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

38 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

A half time team talk seems to have refreshed all those qualities in the Watford side.

Interesting idea that a half-time talk can produce such a change in intensity. Wonder if anyone has ever thought of trying that with our lot?

23 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Burnley 1-0 up 

scooby-doo laughing GIF

• Haha 1

At least we picked up points against Sheffield United and Newcastle. All our rivals are losing and that can only be a good thing. A win against Wolves on Saturday would be absolutely massive. We could potentially open up a 3 point gap to the relegation zone.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

You’re a bit slow off the Mark aren’t you? FYI, the game has now finished, Burnley won, and Watford are still only 1 point ahead. I refer you to my post above celebrating this fact.

Oooohhh

200.gif

It was just funny to me that these were consecutive posts on this thread. 

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

Another break. But we still need to beat at least one of wolves, Liverpool and man Utd to ensure we aren't chasing at the very end :(

And West Ham on the final day to clinch it. 

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Looking at Bournemouth's run-in and theirs might be even worse than ours:

Newcastle

United

Spurs

Leicester

Man City

Everton

It is. That is a horrific set of fixtures. If they stay up with those games they deserve it. Lets hope we can beat wolves because if we lose and played a game more it really does feck us up

17 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I remember his first pass and we thought we'd got the new Davids 

That was as good as it got

He clearly peaked too early. 

1 minute ago, gurru991 said:

What a game that will be !!

Doubt my nerves will take it, if it really comes down to the last day, I’ll have to go for a walk or something. 

Edited by alreadyexists

18 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Another break. But we still need to beat at least one of wolves, Liverpool and man Utd to ensure we aren't chasing at the very end :(

This.

Results have been very kind but we MUST get something from the next 3 games. If not it’s all over red rover as we won’t always get this lucky with our rivals dropping points.

We shouldn’t even be in this situation if we’d won or got points in that easier run of fixtures we’d be much better placed and not having to rely on getting points off the top 6 teams.