Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

The Norwich dude is right. But I still believe the season can finish by using a tweaked format.

"Results has to be decided on the pitch" Yes. Spot on it has to, and it will.

Edited by villalad21

17 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Right so who is the player whose Mother in Law lives with him as he now can't play 

Is she clinically vulnerable though, or just his 45 year old or so, mother in law? 

2 minutes ago, John said:

Is she clinically vulnerable though, or just his 45 year old or so, mother in law? 

Given it has was mentioned as it was, I’m guessing it’s more than just age.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, John said:

I believe she’s undergoing, or recovering from, chemotherapy.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, John said:

Smith said in remission so assumed it was cancer 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

"There will be no food at the training ground.

They will train in a group of five for a maximum of 75 minutes.

They will be encouraged to wear a mask or snood.

No tackling or spitting will be permitted.

Everything will be disinfected, including the ball, pitch, goalposts, cones, and other training equipment."

Let's hope they've got some of these bad boys 😂😂😂

wuhan-coronavirus-china_wide-8d463883c6b

1 hour ago, TreeVillan said:

I love how people are still thinking this virus only kills the practically dead anyway. 

No healthy people have died from it so far. 

No but percentage wise the older you and having underlying greatly increases your chances of dying. Massive difference in numbers 

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

No but percentage wise the older you and having underlying greatly increases your chances of dying. Massive difference in numbers 

Can think of a few managers of the older generation

2 hours ago, drrotcod said:

A mate working on a drug trial involving COVID 19 is a colleague of an NHSE boss. They are in advanced planning for another lockdown in November in anticipation of a winter crisis in the NHS plus another spike . He says this is a likely event and not a ‘just in case’ scenario.

So that would wreck 2020/21 as well.

Which makes it far more important to scrap this season and start next season early allowing for future potential disruptions. 

• Like 2

Championship aiming to restart their season on June 6th. Apparently they're seeking permission from the Premier league and government at a meeting tomorrow, so maybe we'll hear more overall about what's going on by this time tomorrow.