Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Norwich are awful.

To be fair I thought they would be. We absolutely mullered them in the last game at Villa Park whilst resting several of our first team. 

They needed to win for the title and got some really undeserved goals against the run of play.  Our first team would have given them a hiding. 

When they didn't invest I thought they would seriously struggle. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

To be fair I thought they would be. We absolutely mullered them in the last game at Villa Park whilst resting several of our first team. 

They needed to win for the title and got some really undeserved goals against the run of play.  Our first team would have given them a hiding. 

When they didn't invest I thought they would seriously struggle. 

They spent 2 mill in the summer. At least they got an excuse for being shit.

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

I am. I meant Watford.

To be honest. It wouldn't surprise me if Pearson falls off a cliff, impact manager but a brash character who'll fall out with the team, whether it holds together for the season remains to be seen. 

Certainly not clamoring for Pearson here. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, supermon said:

Southampton are safe, they're on the right side of 20 points, not sure about Newcastle but everyone below that is are still on the mix

How frustrating is it that only a few weeks ago we were ahead of them ffs?

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How frustrating is it that only a few weeks ago we were ahead of them ffs?

To be fair it puts our loss to them into perspective. Felt like we let ourselves down badly at the time but they've been on a great run since culminating with doing the team second in the league at home. 

• Like 1

Liverpool are one hell of a team.

I feel dirty typing it and their fans will be even more insufferable now but it’s one of the best, if not the best teams I’ve ever seen.

The way they press high up the pitch and keep the ball is monumental, work rate, energy and quality.

They are the epitome of a high functioning team.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

To be fair it puts our loss to them into perspective. Felt like we let ourselves down badly at the time but they've been on a great run since culminating with doing the team second in the league at home. 

You know what, it also gives me faith we can still go on a good run ourselves. Which is why I've never understood why some have written us off already. (We've also done it ourselves in the past)

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2