• Adomah
    • El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Green (Adomah 72)
    • Hause (Mings 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/05/19 at 22:59

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

There was a bloke walking around The Green Man with a rather the worse for wear orange in a plastic bag. Claimed he'd taken it to loads of games, and we'd never lost when it was there. Everybody who touched the lucky orange got a sticker. Mine is now on the back of my phone (hence rather difficult to photograph!) 

1559242557654.jpg

That’s the ones, tried to ask but alcohol had impaired most of the answers

13 hours ago, R.Bear said:

I've watched the highlights literally every day for a week 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Haha same, got a bad habit of this since I was a kid, live recordings or MOTD highlights whenever we win I watch over and over.

The moment Wilson controlled with his hand and the whistle blows and you hear the fans...pure goosebumps everytime :)

• Like 1

On 31/05/2019 at 18:09, mig4villa said:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/51r7coq34cc7dsb/AAAvif3XctYwBRSr-l3QIZBNa?

dl=0&preview=Aston+Villa+vs+Derby+County+●+Full+Match+HD+●+Championship+Play+Off+Final+18_19.mp4

Download this (as opposed to watching the link - which is only 50  odd minutes) - it has the full match and cup presentation ceremony etc... UTV 

Can't get this to work mate?

edit: ignore me - working

Edited by omariqy

I've written an alternative... what if we lost?

Let me know your thoughts. I've left some easter eggs for Villatalk long term members ;)

http://www.simplyvilla.co.uk/an-alternative-what-if-we-lost/

An Alternative 4 weeks, the timeline.

This is a work of fiction. All comments below are a work of fiction. This piece has been created as an example of what might have happened if Villa had lost the play-off final.

27th May 2019:

• Confused 1

Everyday since the final I've read a bit of this thread on the train on the way to work. 

I've now come to the end of it 🙁

However the warm glow of the game is STILL with me. I still wake up and go to bed thinking about us being back. Must have watched the full game back 4 times and the highlights 10 times. 

Time to let it go now I think, maybe one last time at the weekend, then nextime I'll maybe rewatch last years Wolves kicking because I've still got that recorded. 

UTV 

• Like 1

Â