• Adomah
    • El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Green (Adomah 72)
    • Hause (Mings 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/05/19 at 22:59

Yeah I got it the wrong way around. Stupid phone 😂

The ref definitely wasn't good!

Mods can you cancel my votes please? :P

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

If you were where I think you were in the pre-match photo with Mr Mooney and co - I was about 10 feet to your right. 

By the ice cream van at the back!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Will you miss the Ding-Dong-Derby? The Albion bleating twice a year? That angry little wazzock in Bristol? Dirty Leeds? Scrimpy Steve Gibson moaning at Boro? 

Y' know, in a way, I kinda will, this division has been a blast. Ah well though, f**k em, let's make new friends.

I'll miss the yearly complimentary 4/6 points from SHA to be fair.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Dishonourable mention for the bellend that got so pissed, he was restrained by police, assaulted one of them, then got arrested outside the ground before kick off. Probably spent £100+ to get down there, to spend the day in a cell. Good job pal. :crylaugh:

I too witnessed the end of a bell. Up in block 535, 4-5 rows from the back, there was a complete plank that started yelling at all of our fans to sing. Considering we had been singing, and it was during a quiet spell of about 6 minutes, he was going mental. “Sing!!!!!” ..... “**** sing!!!!”.... “Come on!!!! F*ck the flags and **** sing!!!!!!!!!!”.... all with his little 7-8 year old lad next to him. What a tit.

• Sad 1

Been back a couple of hours..just letting it sink in.

Been a grand day and we ran out deserved winners..2-1 was a fair reflection...the longest 7 minutes of my life..someone tell Brucie...we're not thereabouts....we're there

• Haha 1

Related image

Elmo had a fantastic game, really bossed it. McGinn was the storm. With Hause and Abraham scoring earlier in the season with 'other', now with El Ghazi's goal today we must be the leading scorers of 'other' I love Aston Villa Football Club.

Related image

2 hours ago, Mantis said:

Funnily enough I actually missed McGinn's goal, as I just happened to be walking out of the room when he scored. As soon as El Ghazi's shot went into the air I thought "keeper's got that easily", got up and walked out and turned round to see he'd scored.

Kind of did the same thing. Thought the reflection steered it over the goal and looked and reached for my glass when I suddenly saw McGinn celebrate and the ball was in the goal. Couldn't really understand how that happened. Untill the replay, of course.

• Like 1

This has been a remarkable season.

The bond between fans and players has not been better for many many years.

This group of players have given their all(110 %)and its great to see players who haven’t featured much recently caring so much.

Relegation overall has been good for us.The fans have rediscovered their love of Villa,we have played some of the best football I have seen for a long time(Brian Little team?)and we some so many players we can be proud of.

Dean Smith has done an amazing job he has taken a group of players who were struggling ,got them playing attractive attacking football and promoted to the premier league .Incredible.

• Like 1

This has been a remarkable season.

The bond between fans and players has not been better for many many years.

This group of players have given their all(110 %)and its great to see players who haven’t featured much recently caring so much.

Relegation overall has been good for us.The fans have rediscovered their love of Villa,we have played some of the best football I have seen for a long time(Brian Little team?)and we some so many players we can be proud of.

Dean Smith has done an amazing job he has taken a group of players who were struggling ,got them playing attractive attacking football and promoted to the premier league .Incredible.

• Like 3

Just  back from a long and wonderful day. Hasn't not sunk in but so proud of Dean and the boys today. It was not pretty but we got the result that  we were desperate for. To tired to think of anything else but thank you Dean and the team to being pride back to the Villa. 

43 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Walking towards passport control, and before I'd had chance to try VT or Twitter to get the score, I received a text from an old friend (a Swedish Arsenal fan) that was just a bunch of emojis of champagne corks and balloons.  I knew we'd done it.  Just casually started crying tears of joy.

Might have looked like a drug smuggler...

• Haha 2

Â