• Adomah
    • El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Green (Adomah 72)
    • Hause (Mings 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/05/19 at 22:59

3 hours ago, ASOWL said:

Nah..Its gonna hit you later..Its a self protection thingy......

When Lineghan scored a last second winner against us in the cup final in '93...I got on the coach to head home all calm and resigned .....

The wife said I woke up at 3am ..screamed 

"you bast*rd lineghan"...then went straight  back to sleep

I still sometimes shout it in Morrisons

Your keeper needed stronger wrists!

Funnily enough I actually missed McGinn's goal, as I just happened to be walking out of the room when he scored. As soon as El Ghazi's shot went into the air I thought "keeper's got that easily", got up and walked out and turned round to see he'd scored.

I have one and only one criticism for today. Why the **** do we insist on never sending someone up to the half way line to clear the ball to when we're defending corners? Those last corners where we invited their entire team in to our box knowing we had no outlet if we won the ball...I think it took years off my life.

It's one of those peculiar Villa things that have persisted for years, no matter who's in the team or who's in charge, like being shit at throw ins.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Brilliant day.

Mcginn and El Ghazi were great, but i felt Elmohamady for motm. Barely put a foot wrong.

Oh and my young lad getting a pic with Ian Taylor topped it off.

Also, interesting to see Tuanzebe kissing the badge in the celebrations. I know it doesnt mean anything in this day and age, but good to see what it means to him.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I have one and only one criticism for today. Why the **** do we insist on never sending someone up to the half way line to clear the ball to when we're defending corners? Those last corners where we invited their entire team in to our box knowing we had no outlet if we won the ball...I think it took years off my life.

It's one of those peculiar Villa things that have persisted for years, no matter who's in the team or who's in charge, like being shit at throw ins.

Smith got it wrong today, simple as.

giphy.gif

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Dishonourable mention for the bellend that got so pissed, he was restrained by police, assaulted one of them, then got arrested outside the ground before kick off. Probably spent £100+ to get down there, to spend the day in a cell. Good job pal. :crylaugh:

• Like 2

Shout out to Henri Lansbury, who looked like he had the best day of his life today despite kicking a football three times in total for Villa this season. He must be one of us. Cheers Henri!

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Brilliant day.

Mcginn and El Ghazi were great, but i felt Elmohamady for motm. Barely put a foot wrong.

Oh and my young lad getting a pic with Ian Taylor topped it off.

Good shout on Elmo. He stayed focused the whole game.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I love this football club.

I love the players, the fans, the badge, the colours, the songs, the togetherness, how much the players seem to enjoy it, how much I enjoy it, that I got to take my nephew and give him a day he'll remember for years, that beach balls and smoke bombs are fun, that our celebrity fan is a proper fan who lives it, the history, the now, the future - today.

I'm exhausted and it's wonderful.

Also, it would appear that half of VT were in the Green Man and the only one I met was BOF, through a fence. Still, BOF for thirty second through a fence beats an hour with anyone that would vote our manager as poor I guess! :P

:( Ouch! It was totally accidental.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Haha 4

Â