• Adomah
    • El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Green (Adomah 72)
    • Hause (Mings 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/05/19 at 22:59

I am happy. You are happy. Do what I just did. Donate to the site.  Sorry Simon it took so long.  Now I have access to the “Clearing In The Woods”.  Who knows what is in there.  Top totty perhaps.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ponky said:

Big moment in the celebrations was a huge bear hug between Mings and Edens. Hope Tyrone told him to get his cheque book out! 

And my wife's comment re Smith: he's going to feel a bit stupid when he watches this back and realises he's wearing a scarf with his own face on it 😁

I'm sure Deano won't give a shit

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Who isn't under the influence of alcohol 😁

I went and bought Champage this morning at 9.30am. It was two fingers to the hoodoo thing, I felt I was tempting fate, but just had that feeling. Thankfully it is now empty!

Back where we belong in the PL!

Sign up Mings, El Ghazi, Tammy and Tuanzebe. Then we need to spend wisely and astutely - a left back, defensive midfielder and right winger should be priorities. Mount and Wilson should posiblly be on the radar but both were pretty poor today.

Still cannot quote believe we've done it. UTFV!!!

Been at me mams all day with the wife but watched the game, and wanted to post the most fitting GIF...so here it is.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

I think Smith got it wrong today. Whelan would've dictated play from the start. Green would've ran Cole ragged from kick off. I'm rating him Poor. Happy we got promoted in spite of these decisions though,

tenor.gif

Absolutely amazing day but it wasn’t all perfect. I suppose a game like this doesn’t justify individual player ratings, it’s a one off game where only the result matters but some of my thoughts:

Grealish was quiet, between that game and the semi 2nd leg it’s quite worrying how quiet he was really.

Green is just not good enough for me, our right hand side was overrun from the minute he came on the pitch really.

Positives were most of the back 4, would happily keep the centre backs for the prem if we can. Full backs can both switch to second choice for me. Grealish and McGinn and El Ghazi all good enough for Prem, possibly keep Whelan as back up, completely new right side needed please. Strikers well keep Abraham if we can although it depends on the price tag, think they will want over 20 million and I’m not sure he’s worth more than that. Definitely signings needed.

They're legends today though and fair play to them.

• Haha 1

Â