• Adomah
    • El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Green (Adomah 72)
    • Hause (Mings 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/05/19 at 22:59

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

There's some knee jerk reactions on here 🙃

Only way to watch football mate....Live in the moment...Villa are having a great one now....enjoy it...

I decided a long time ago to treat watching Wednesday as simple theatre....Its the best way..It keeps you sane...or somewhere near it...

I get emotional first game of any season when the blue and white stripes trot out...can't join in the first songs cos ive got a lump in me throat...Dunno whether its cos ive survived another year...or those useless f.ookers have..bloody baffling emotions...after that..I just take what comes....go mental at a goal...knowing damn well theres an equaliser comin'..but not for the next 40 seconds or so...

("Actually thats not true ..its f.ookin' happened)

But you know what I mean

• Like 1

Happy as f**k. relieved, alive, tears. So many feelings. I just had to make a rush when he flew the final whistle. I just had to. It's a "finally", but not just a "finally" but a "Finally we won something that was more than just a game. Something that means something." 23 tears since the last time. I'm rambling.

Anyway, for me AEG best in the 1st half half, SJM in the 2nd. Best overall and my MOTM: Hourihane. I've never seen him that good as a DM. Phenomenal.

And we're back! UTV!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ASOWL said:

Only way to watch football mate....Live in the moment...Villa are having a great one now....enjoy it...

I decided a long time ago to treat watching Wednesday as simple theatre....Its the best way..It keeps you sane...or somewhere near it...

I get emotional first game of any season when the blue and white stripes trot out...can't join in the first songs cos ive got a lump in me throat...Dunno whether its cos ive survived another year...or those useless f.ookers have..bloody baffling emotions...after that..I just take what comes....go mental at a goal...knowing damn well theres an equaliser comin'..but not for the next 40 seconds or so...

("Actually thats not true ..its f.ookin' happened)

But you know what I mean

I've always liked Sheffield Wednesday. Bruce was.... very poor for us, limited our potential, but I hope it works out for you. You, Bristol or Brentford, and Derby to finish above Leeds. 

• Like 1

Am I dreaming?

Can’t quite believe we’ve finally achieved it!

El Ghazi was the standout player for me today, don’t think we played well at all in the playoffs but who gives a s*** now? 😆

Thank you Dean Smith, you have transformed our club!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herman22 said:

Dean Smith deserves so much respect for this. 

We all thought we were done in March but the run that we’ve put together is out of this world! 

So happy to be back where we belong! 

Ahem. I think if you trawl back you will find posts from me saying things aren’t as bad as people are making out and we can still do it.

Mind you , I then blotted by copybook by saying, after Smith had managed twice as many games as Bruce and achieved exactly the same points per match, that we were a bit ****. 

The rest, since Jack’s return from his illness, has been like a dream, a magical time, ending in the joy of today. 

What a season! Truly unbelievable!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

What a day. I love you Dean, I love you John, Jack, Tyrone, Anwar, Tammy, Connor, Wes, Nas. I love you aaaaalllll.

HITS

2 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Missed the ending as I couldn’t bare to watch. So so happy 

Same here. Switched off at 2-1 no bottle.

Put 100 quid on Derby promoted at HT. You can all thank me 👌

Not a great performance by all means, but who gives a f%*# ! 

ASTON VILLA FC ARE BACK WHERE WE BELONG ! 

• Like 1

:lol: Watched it round my ma's place on a stream whilst the curry was cooking and she gorged on Death In Paradise and she's right pissed off.

I popped a bottle of champagne too close to her glass - and her- it happens when you have done a bottle of wine watching us crack the playoff - and it **** went everywhere. :crylaugh: All over her and a bunch of stuff she wanted kept dry. I made her do three toasts to try to get her champagne high quickly but it doesn't seem to have worked. She's got a face like Steve Bruce ATM

• Haha 4

I was sat in a pub with my Liverpool supporting mate and surrounded by Wolves fans, When we went one and then two up, my mate was happy. When Derby pulled one back, the Wolves fans went ecstatic - remind me not to like Wolves again (I used to). I now don't mind Liverpool 🤔 Oh - and I was dancing around the pub, singing "Villa. Aston Villa" to all those that were there, including the Dingle fans lol What a great day! :) 

Edited by VillaBrum
Additional happy sentence.

8 minutes ago, VillaBrum said:

I was sat in a pub with my Liverpool supporting mate and surrounded by Wolves fans, When we went one and then two up, my mate was happy. When Derby pulled one back, the Wolves fans went ecstatic - remind me not to like Wolves again (I used to). I now don't mind Liverpool 🤔

They respect us, tis why they cheered

Â