Pre match pubs

Rugeley Villa

49 minutes ago, cb_82 said:

Got my lad with me so dont want it overly busy, any suggestions on pubs by Wembley that would fit that bill ?

They are all likely to be pretty packed mate. You can go in the fan zone which will be busy but good family friendly atmosphere.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cb_82 said:

Got my lad with me so dont want it overly busy, any suggestions on pubs by Wembley that would fit that bill ?

Flannerys is the best for this left out of Wembley Central not too packed so easier to get served.

• Like 2

Gonna print my avatar onto sticky paper and wear it like a badge.

image.png.37cde1a47e242432bf48181bca704e18.png

Failing that, look for a fat bastard milling around Green Man ordering amaretto and cokes from 10am-12pm (at which point I'll be ditching you filthy proles and heading to my pre-match 3 course meal and open bar).

Edited by GarethRDR

2 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Gonna print my avatar onto sticky paper and wear it like a badge.

image.png.37cde1a47e242432bf48181bca704e18.png

Failing, look for a fat bastard milling around Green Man ordering amaretto and cokes from 10am-12pm (at which point I'll be ditching you filthy proles and heading to my pre-match 3 course meal and open bar).

Not a bad idea (everybody else will think we look like clearings in the woods, mind).   :)

So, are we agreed on the Green Man? 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Everybody else will think we look like clearings in the woods, mind.

Hence the idea, as it'll be no change for me personally. 👍

• Haha 1

Everyone to carry a copy of Paul McGrath’s autobiography with a single rose inside, like Meg Ryan patiently waiting for her blind date in “You’ve got mail”.

You should take the opportunity to meet up if you can chaps, it would be the cherry on top of what will (hopefully) be a great day*. I would love to myself, but frankly me making the game was never an option.

Have a good one fellas.**

*   **** me, I really hope it is a great day.

**  **** me, I really hope you have a good one.

Â