Pubs Near Wembley For Watching The Game

lexicon

Hi guys, it seems that the pubs near the ground won't be showing the game (I read that none within a 2 mile radius can), so I was wondering if anybody knows where people who don't have a ticket can go? Any recommendations? 

Just now, markavfc40 said:

Where have you heard about the 2 mile radius? 

Saw it online - don't know if it's true or not but I've seen it a fair few times and definitely want to have a contingency plan! 

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

Saw it online - don't know if it's true or not but I've seen it a fair few times and definitely want to have a contingency plan! 

I went down for the FA Cup final the other year against Arsenal. They cleared everyone out the pub we were in (can't remember which one, but was definitely no more than a mile away from the ground) about half an hour before kick off and then let everyone in as soon as the game kicked off. 

12 hours ago, lexicon said:

Hi guys, it seems that the pubs near the ground won't be showing the game (I read that none within a 2 mile radius can), so I was wondering if anybody knows where people who don't have a ticket can go? Any recommendations? 

I'm increasingly tempted to travel down just to get close to the atmosphere.  am i a saddo?

Edited by TomIsADeftone

On 21/05/2019 at 20:57, TomIsADeftone said:

I'm increasingly tempted to travel down just to get close to the atmosphere.  am i a saddo?

Absolutely not. Do it. 

I'm so bloody indecisive, haven't managed to see secure a ticket yet but my heart is saying go down any way and if I can't get a ticket then the arch seems like a decent place. 

My head on the other hand, says save my money... 

On 21/05/2019 at 20:57, TomIsADeftone said:

Absolutely nothing sad about that at all. I couldn’t get tickets to the Arsenal FA Cup final a few years ago as I didn’t have a season ticket because I live in London. Spent a few hours before the game with my mate soaking up the atmosphere and singing and drinking with Villa fans before the game. Was great. Then watched the game in one of the hotel bars inn Wembley with plenty of others. There’ll be lots of Villa in and around the bars etc of Wembley singing and soaking it up so if you’re tempted to get involved then do it. 

Â