Cup Final Three (of three) - pre-match

hippo

Horrible kick off time. No bank holiday in Norway, no time to get to a pub, just straight home from work and pray there’s no traffic. 

5 hours ago, Michelsen said:

Horrible kick off time. No bank holiday in Norway, no time to get to a pub, just straight home from work and pray there’s no traffic. 

This is cruel for fans in other European countries! Why do they do that? If it has to be Monday at least later kick off please! Here in Finland it's 5pm which is a an hour better than Norway but I think I have to just close my phone, try avoid hearing the score and watch it in the evening.

Bad luck overseas Villa fans, it is odd that it’s on the bank holiday Monday, do they do that every year?

A week and a bit to get everyone fit and pumped up for this. Whoever the opposition is, I think winning on penalties last night will have really given us a boost. The players were exstatic and I think that will make them hungrier for the win. 

33 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Bad luck overseas Villa fans, it is odd that it’s on the bank holiday Monday, do they do that every year?

A week and a bit to get everyone fit and pumped up for this. Whoever the opposition is, I think winning on penalties last night will have really given us a boost. The players were exstatic and I think that will make them hungrier for the win. 

Yes last years was as well. 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yes last years was as well. 

Last years was on the Saturday due to the World Cup. Give players 2 days extra rest. 

Normally it’s on a bank holiday Monday though. I booked Tuesday off about a month ago. 

So for the final I guess it will have to be Adomah with a choice to be made between Whelan and Hourihane. It’s a shame Hause didn’t get some games at left back near the end of the season. Taylor is so shit.

2 hours ago, Skruff said:

Any idea who the ref is? Hopefully someone whos fair, strict and assertive. 

They haven't announced the refs yet. Will probably be later this week/early next week

It's normally a PL one 

Edited by Mozzavfc

Villa really need to do the business in this game, considering the shitshow they put on in the previous two visits

• Like 4

Yes, @hippo absolutely no offence and top marks for eagerness, but 'Pre match big one' is going to see us lose - it's full of innuendo let alone breaking with recent superstitious behaviour when it comes to naming these threads. Do the honourable thing and withdraw your big one. 

• Haha 1