Transfer Thread Summer 2019

villa4europe

18 hours ago, Zatman said:

Bournemouth spend 13 million on Bristol City defender, they really need hire scouts or a negotiator. They do terrible business

I see Mepham never really established himself either

Good news for us, Kelly I think is a left sided centre half who can also play left back. Terrible business by them, worth no where near that.

On 18/05/2019 at 16:09, rjw63 said:

I assume that could be good news for us, hopefully Mings is surplus to requirements.

We have money , they don't want him and he clearly loves it here.

All rides on this one blooming game.

Image result for nervous gif

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Dortmund replaced pulisic with julian Brandt!! 

And they've signed thorgan hazard and Schulz

£65m spent 

I thought it was just evil Bayern Munich that purchased the best players from other teams?!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Brandt always disappoints when I have seen him for Germany or in Europe

Only seen him a couple of times for Leverkusen, but he was outstanding. Sounds like a bargain at that price. 

more released players - Rolando, soldado, abel Hernandez, el zhar, Adriano, maher, Adrien lopez, honda, cerci, Zapata, manuel fernandes, fer, bony, lazar markovic, durm, barry, morrison, hoolahan, abate, jose mauri, kruse, juanfran, Denisov, bruins

felipe from porto to Atletico 20m

gian luca itter Wolfsburg to Freiburg (wont stay there long...)

valbuena fenerbahce to olympiacos

boyata from celtic to hertha

wolves have signed a Chinese player from yeovil

and barca have signed an 18 year kid from Groningen called Reis for 3m

• Like 1

Niang to Rennes from Torino £13.5m

patrick Roberts on loan to Norwich from city could be a good signing for them big test for him

more confirmed released players - Adrian West Ham keeper, Andy Carroll, nasri, downing, tasci, mikel 

Edited by villa4europe

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

patrick Roberts on loan to Norwich from city could be a good signing for them big test for him

more confirmed released players - Adrian West Ham keeper, Andy Carroll, nasri, downing, tasci, mikel 

Steve Bruce shortlist if he was in top flight 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 31/05/2019 at 11:48, villa4europe said:

How does Niang keep going for big money all the time? Was at Watford and was awful bar one good goal he scored and hardly played much at Torino from what I've seen this season.

Edit: Seems he was on loan at Rennes this season, he scored 4 goals in 26 games for Torino in 17/18. 2 goals in 16 games for Watford.

Edited by VillaChris

front 3 of jovic, vicinius jr and rodrygo

it will be young that's for sure, think that's probably Benzema squeezing another year out to help them all out, they do have some great youngsters there just got to play them all and give them time (they wont, they'll sign at least hazard and another big name)

You don't get to do transitional seasons at Real Madrid, only shall successful ones and disastrous ones. I still think they will make a 'statement' signing, it will probably still be Eden Hazard even though Chelsea's situation is so bizarre right now. 

Sturridge and Moreno released on frees

Seems to be a lot of free players this summer, the free signings already made haven't come through yet 

Libor Kozak signs for sparta Prague, don't think they're the team they once were but still a decent move for him 

Â