Transfer Thread Summer 2019

villa4europe

Saw Watford released Obi Oulare the other day.

Remember so many on here doing their nut on here that we must sign him the summer Benteke left based on some youtube highlights.

He played 2 games for Watford in 4 years and was loaned out pretty much from day one back to Belgium. Scored 8 goals in last 4 seasons....

Maybe a little pause for thought with all the hype our new signing are getting. He came from Club Brugge aswell.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Such a weird move for Roofe. Is the Belgian league of higher quality? Is he being paid more? I really don't get it. 

For our sake I hope the Belgian league is 😛😉

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Such a weird move for Roofe. Is the Belgian league of higher quality? Is he being paid more? I really don't get it. 

One site has Belgian league ranked 8th worldwide, and Championship ranked 20th worldwide. Don't Anderlecht play in Europe as well?

56 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

One site has Belgian league ranked 8th worldwide, and Championship ranked 20th worldwide. Don't Anderlecht play in Europe as well?

Yes, I suppose I hadn't considered that he might be playing European football this year. 

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Usually but they had a poor season last year, finishing 6th.  They'll go into this season looking for Champions League qualification and will probably want to win the league also. Kompany has just taken the managers job so maybe working with him is part of the draw too?  It strikes me as a move for medals. 

• Like 1

Â