Travel

hogso

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Yep three or four stops from Euston Square to Wembley Park. Then you get a nice walk down Wembley way with great view as well.

I would 100% recommend this route if you're heading into Euston. Use contactless card to tap in and out of the tube.

Thanks. How much is that journey? 

Well unless the fiancé has really messed up she's pulled a blinder with parking. Found 10am to 8pm at a gated parking place in Neasden for £3.50 and booked for Monday using Justpark! Happy with that - tube in takes 5mins, might even walk it back (45mins) to walk off disappointment/ dance in the streets (or simply avoid Wembley Park Station after a game...)

Probably try to get to Neasden about 11/12 I'm guessing, takes 2ish hours.

4 hours ago, USA_Villa said:

Travel for me starts tomorrow at 3pm EST, whereby myself and two daughters head to Philadelphia airport for our overnight flight to Heathrow. This is our third flight back in the last two months for games, this is costing me a fortune. What the hell. Two nights in London, their first time seeing Villa at Wembley, a comfortable victory, promotion to the premier league. This is likely to be one of those magical unforgettable experiences. And, I get to experience it with my daughters, the next generation of Villa fans.

It doesn't get any better. UTV

Brilliant, take a bow sir and savour every moment as i'm sure you will....along with zillions of pictures

Edited by imavillan

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Wow people are coming from all over the world to watch this. It feels special. 

Was it like this last season? I honest can’t rememeber.

There's been an incredible buzz since Jack came back.

Anyone training it in via Basingstoke?  I know I've seen some locals down here over the years sporting Villa shirts (though to be honest I always assumed they were on day release from the mental health ward or something).

• Haha 1

I should be driving the 2124 train from Wembley back home. I'll almost certainly be wearing a Villa scarf.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

I should be driving the 2124 train from Wembley back home. I'll almost certainly be wearing a Villa scarf.  

Giz a lift! 

19 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

Well unless the fiancé has really messed up she's pulled a blinder with parking. Found 10am to 8pm at a gated parking place in Neasden for £3.50 and booked for Monday using Justpark! Happy with that - tube in takes 5mins, might even walk it back (45mins) to walk off disappointment/ dance in the streets (or simply avoid Wembley Park Station after a game...)

Probably try to get to Neasden about 11/12 I'm guessing, takes 2ish hours.

Is this the one at chancel house? As we are looking at parking now our lift home has let us down

14 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Yeah that's the one. Fingers crossed it's all good.

Yeah think we will be ending up parking there aswell, it has good reviews on that website

On the off chance anyone is interested, I have a space booked on Wyld Way HA9 Wembley from 11am to 7PM on Monday, however the person I booked it for (through JustPark) could not get a ticket 

The space cost £16.40, it is just off the north circular on the Villa side of Wembley, if anyone wants it or know of anyone who wants it they can have it for £10 (preferably via PayPal friends and family), I just need to change the registration of the car and thats it, I have all the details to hand

We are parked on the next street as it is a good area for a quick get away 

Edited by avfc456
  • Like 1

Â