Tickets

Czechlad

2 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Me and the lad lost out. Gutted

Hope they put it on big screen at VP 

Hard luck mate. I had a slim chance with a friends 3 game ref but when I saw 12.5k in front of me I knew it was hopeless. People who go to more games deserve to have first choice...no argument. Got to find a decent pub to watch it in now.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I have four home games and the semi final as a booking history but didn’t get one.

**** the word removed who decided the play off semi final doesn’t count and that club members can buy straight after season ticket holders. 

I'm with you on this, real kick in the teeth. Oh well be on the NorthWest Villa coach as it is.

TBF I think we probably could have sold the whole of Wembley out

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

Right lads, whats the best site for getting tickets. Need two together.

Looking on https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

Club Wembley for Villa starts at £375 but they are individual.

Any other sites out there there that are 'legit' or anyone has used?

I'm at the stage where i will pay, even though it will hurt to.

The service fee on that site adds £112 to the ticket price.

i know that no shirts or club colours are allowed in the neutral zone but does anybody know whether you can celebrate goals?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

BUY AND SELL TICKETS BUY AND SELL ANY SPARES FOR TODAY'S GAME I'LL BUY AND SELL TICKETS

Yeah we know you would. You got one? If not fancy meeting up as I missed out ... but what's 250 miles on a coach

1 hour ago, PatrickCousens said:

Snuck in - right up in the gods but at least the tickets are cheap - and most importantly I'm there at all.  

Good luck to the rest of you still trying by hook or by crook. Tbh even if you just find a Villa pub it'll be a good day out. 

Same here. I reckon I was one of the last to get one.

I was 8047th in the queue. ‘52 minute wait’ changed to ‘32 minute wait’ and then jumped up to ‘over an hour’. I eventually got into the stadium plan around 5:45pm. There were no tickets available but I refreshed the screen like a madman for about 15 minutes and eventually got one.

I wanted two tickets, but will happily settle for the one I got on the roof.

Longshot, I know, but if any VTer wants to return their ticket/ has a change of plans - DM me and I’ll come and pick a ticket up off you. :thumb:

6 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I was 8047th in the queue. ‘52 minute wait’ changed to ‘32 minute wait’ and then jumped up to ‘over an hour’. I eventually got into the stadium plan around 5:45pm. There were no tickets available but I refreshed the screen like a madman for about 15 minutes and eventually got one.

Longshot, I know, but if any VTer wants to return their ticket/ has a change of plans - DM me and I’ll come and pick a ticket up off you. :thumb:

You were lucky there then...they had announced sold out at 5.36!!

I was 12500 😪

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Yeah we know you would. You got one? If not fancy meeting up as I missed out ... but what's 250 miles on a coach

I'll be at Wembley but let's sort something out next season. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I just got lucky. Joined the auto Q 10 minutes before sale and it put me about 400th in the Q when it went live. Then the seat selection kept disappearing every time I clicked on two. Stressful - but feel relieved and lucky to be there again - hopefully to slay some ghosts! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I was 4500 in the queue and couldn’t get one, it was for my brother but was still gutted, can’t believe you got one so late, I stayed on for 10 mins or so doing the same thing but had no joy, must have been fate! :)

I definitely got lucky by the sounds of it. See you there guys, or in spirit, to those who will be cheering on from home! :hooray:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

How did people get away tickets without being season ticket holders?

Away tickets this season rarely got to general sale!

being a member of a supporters club

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turvontour said:

Na it went beyond season ticket plenty of times.

But mostly only to people who'd already been to a number of away games.

I don't know why, but I've always assumed that those people are also season ticket holders. Following Villa away is like a club, once you're in, you're in, but getting in isn't all that easy - nothing against that, those people that go every week should get in first, but I'm slightly surprised those people aren't also people who go to every home game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, imavillan said:

Right lads, whats the best site for getting tickets. Need two together.

Looking on https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

Club Wembley for Villa starts at £375 but they are individual.

Any other sites out there there that are 'legit' or anyone has used?

I'm at the stage where i will pay, even though it will hurt to.

Approved Third Party Agents -

Champions Travel.

Travel Connection Europe Ltd.

Thomas Cook Sport.

Club Journeyman TH Ltd.

Eventmasters Travel Limited.

GO Sport Travel.

P1. Corporate Hospitality B.V.

Eventcom ApS.

Mission Impossible Hospitality Ltd.

Â