Tickets

Czechlad

my number is 9552, but the lad is 4522, either way we only have 4 games, the semi and a cup match. so expect to get booted off when its our turn

On bloody lates at work tomorrow, so will be taking my lap top in and a lot of disappearing 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If it runs out for the 5 game +, I'll be really **** pissed off that they didn't have an additional tier for more games.

Which is another reason why I think you'll be fine, could have quite easily done a 10+ criteria but for time and ease they haven't bothered.

Just now, AlwaysAVFC said:

Which is another reason why I think you'll be fine, could have quite easily done a 10+ criteria but for time and ease they haven't bothered.

You're probably right, I'm getting a little stressed :blush:

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I went on it at 4.40 and it put me in the queue. Luckily I was number 27 in the queue. 

I was on at 4:30 left it running come back and I was at 8571 🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Got on straight away tbf. Good luck anyway but I think you’ll be fine. 

It was purely random if you went on before 5. I was there from half past and got 8600. Fingers crossed we'll all be happy in an hour or so!

5 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

I was on at 4:30 left it running come back and I was at 8571 🤣

God knows how that worked. I know the nice bit of skirt in the ticket office took a fancy to me last time I was in there, so that’s probably why I was near the front. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Phew got mine, Area 537......signed on at 1655 .......bloody stressful.....now the next part is waiting for the ticket.......good luck to everyone trying to get their ticket!

Â