Tickets

Czechlad

8 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Calm down Nurses!.. Just my opinion :D

You must think before you post stuff like that. It’s all panic at the moment in here and people are getting themselves in a twist . 

• Haha 1

After my quest for club wembley failed, and then my quest for a box failed, I've managed to get two 3 match references. So 2 out of our group of 3 should be able to assuming it goes down to 3 games.

The villa community is ace!

I have no right to them, seeing as I gave up my season ticket this season and haven't been to a game.

But if anyone wants to put their spare 3 game reference to good use then I'll take it off their hands and it means I won't have to leave one of our group of 3 behind in Birmingham on the day :) 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

After my quest for club wembley failed, and then my quest for a box failed, I've managed to get two 3 match references. So 2 out of our group of 3 should be able to assuming it goes down to 3 games.

The villa community is ace!

I have no right to them, seeing as I gave up my season ticket this season and haven't been to a game.

But if anyone wants to put their spare 3 game reference to good use then I'll take it off their hands and it means I won't have to leave one of our group of 3 behind in Birmingham on the day :) 

Good luck mate. I've tried all over to get a spare ref as I have only a 2 game ref. I am hoping for a random seat left over that I can pick up online on Tuesday.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You must think before you post stuff like that. It’s all panic at the moment in here and people are getting themselves in a twist . 

I do genuinely believe Derby will return tickets, But just my opinion 😁

16 minutes ago, hogso said:

Why? 

I think people who actually went to games should get priority over people who just slung the club £30 at the start of the season. It feels like a sleazy cash-grab from the club, imo. 

I didn't object to it a huge amount at the start of the season, it was basically a short cut to put you ahead of people with no booking history. They didn't even let it be used for the big games. Claret club members couldn't get early tickets for any of the derby games for example. And for away games, it was just one tier ahead of general sale, and gave no priority over fans with decent booking history.

But now it let's people cut the queue to go to Wembley even if they've hardly been to a match? I think it's absolute bollocks.

Edited by Davkaus

6 minutes ago, Kingman said:

I do genuinely believe Derby will return tickets, But just my opinion 😁

Nah they'll sell out. 100%

It will take them longer (or they'll allow a general sale sooner), but they'll sell them.

Edited by Stevo985

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I think people who actually went to games should get priority over people who just slung the club £30 at the start of the season. It feels like a sleazy cash-grab from the club, imo. 

I didn't object to it a huge amount at the start of the season, it was basically a short cut to put you ahead of people with no booking history. They didn't even let it be used for the big games. Claret club members couldn't get early tickets for any of the derby games for example. And for away games, it was just one tier ahead of general sale, and gave no priority over fans with decent booking history.

But now it let's people cut the queue to go to Wembley even if they've hardly been to a match? I think it's absolute bollocks.

Well tbf I'm a claret member, and it's perfect for us overseas fans. I didn't want to take the chance this year having to pay over the odds like I had to do last year. I only have a 4 game history so the membership has been an ideal solution... That said, I get your point though.

20 minutes ago, Larscapaldi said:

Well tbf I'm a claret member, and it's perfect for us overseas fans. I didn't want to take the chance this year having to pay over the odds like I had to do last year. I only have a 4 game history so the membership has been an ideal solution... That said, I get your point though.

I have absolutely no problem with individuals taking them up on it, it's certainly done the trick for you. 

I'm a little bit bitter I'm still waiting after going to 15 matches, though. 

Edited by Davkaus

34 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Ticket arrived this morning too. 

Too all those trying today good luck and hope to see you at Wembley! :flag:

Still struggling to get mine, so hope to see you in the Premier League.

• Sad 1

If there's 1700 tickets left then that means we have 30,000+ season ticket holders (we don't)

They're just opening it up block by block like they do every time we play at Wembley. 

• Like 2

Â