Tickets

Czechlad

Yeah, I'm fooked really, but hey ho. Other priorities got in the way this season. I gave up my ST this season due to time demands of other interests I have. Found I was missing too many games as a ST holder in the regular season and couldn't be arsed with the faff of trying to re-sell tickets. Gave my spare ST to mates/family etc. Only managed one game this season, so I have the mad house carousel to join on Tuesday afternoon.

My own fault... it's the result that matters more though. UTV... and peace be with you all.

Just now, GarethRDR said:

Yeah, none of my horses came in. 😪

So, which 8 of you are up for spending ~£500 each to get a box then?!

silicon valley unicorn GIF

I’ve enquired mate. As a PS4 friend you’re on the list if I hear back

People were panicking last year as well, I managed to get a ticket with only 2 match booking history 4 days before the game from avfc.co.uk. People said the same "no, way its going on general sale", my only problem was that I needed two tickets, but ouldnt get another fan-ID to borrow. Tickets kept on coming on sale

5 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

People were panicking last year as well, I managed to get a ticket with only 2 match booking history 4 days before the game from avfc.co.uk. People said the same "no, way its going on general sale", my only problem was that I needed two tickets, but ouldnt get another fan-ID to borrow. Tickets kept on coming on sale

Last season was last season this year is completely different kettle of fish. 

You have seen our average attendance has gone up? I'll be shocked if goes on general sale. 

3 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

Quite a few popped up the day before as well. Must be returns or people from the club not taking up their allocation.

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Last season was last season this year is completely different kettle of fish. 

You have seen our average attendance has gone up? I'll be shocked if goes on general sale. 

Whilst I agree, I do think you will get the odd ticket pop up due to returns etc. Just have to be quick.

28 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Yeah, none of my horses came in. 😪

So, which 8 of you are up for spending ~£500 each to get a box then?!

silicon valley unicorn GIF

Thank me later!.. 

17th May YORK 16:05 HANDICAP 0m 7f 0y - Each Way 15. Accommodate 7/2 E/W Terms: 1/4 Odds | 3 Places

17th May YORK 16:35 HANDICAP 0m 5f 0y - Each Way 5. Tenax 5/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 4 Places

17th May YORK 17:05 HANDICAP 1m 3f 188y - Each Way 2. Laafy 2/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Climb the gates like the old days 

I remember seeing two lads go through turnstile together on one ticket at the last fa cup final and get away with it...fair play to the little scamps for having the balls to try it

Â