Tickets

Czechlad

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

All ST holders will get one right? Then after that, booking history.

I still have mine whilst living abroad so :D

I booked my flights months ago... Confident, or stupid

Yeah three games I imagine cnt see it going general sale

I'm totally gutted. 

Got my 7 year old all excited and promised to take him to Wembley.  We travel from Devon to church so can usually only get to a few games per season for financial reasons and the Mrs needing the car for work. Like an idiot I booked all of our games under his ID (cub membership) as I assumed that because we are linked that the history would count for both of us 😭

So apparently I can buy my 7 year old a ticket with his membership but I have to wait until Tuesday at 5pm.

Id assume there won't be any left by then? 

Dreading him coming home from school  and telling him. Can't believe it. 

15 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Nobody will be getting two tickets. Nobody without a reference for this season will be getting a ticket through official channels, and even if it does go to one reference criteria it will be a lottery if you get one.

Everyone will be sitting apart from friends and family unless your both season ticket holders and book together 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/05/15/play-off-final-ticket-details

Play-Off Final: Wembley tickets on sale today online from 5pm

Aston Villa is pleased to confirm ticket information to supporters for the Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final at Wembley Stadium.

The game takes place on Monday 27th May.

We have an allocation of 36,288 tickets for the West End of Wembley Stadium as we face either Derby County or Leeds United.

Pricing categories at Wembley Stadium are split into five sections and there is also a concession rate for 17-21 year olds, senior citizens and children aged under 17. 

Pricing Structure 

Playoff2019 Ticketing Tables2The price categories will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis and are subject to availability.

Every Season Ticket Holder will get a ticket if they book in their window - starting Wednesday at 5pm through to Saturday at 5pm. 

Sale Criteria

Playoff2019-Ticketing-Tables3

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Everyone will be sitting apart from friends and family unless your both season ticket holders and book together 

Exactly, I can either book mine in my season ticket window, or run the risk and wait for my mate to become eligible in the free for all.
That ain't going to happen mate.

So, season ticket holders this evening, then cub and claret members tomorrow afternoon. 

That's fair, but awkward for me - I have an eleven year old nephew who's a cub member but not a season ticket holder - I want to take him and obviously we can't sit apart - but I have to wait until tomorrow to get a ticket, by which time 20,000 season ticket holders will probably already have gone through - so I'll be in a queue with the remaining season tickets holders and the cub and claret members - which means I might miss out. Its the way it goes I guess.

Does anyone know if having a season ticket for next season would make you qualified as a season ticket holder for this allocation?

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, season ticket holders this evening, then cub and claret members tomorrow afternoon. 

That's fair, but awkward for me - I have an eleven year old nephew who's a cub member but not a season ticket holder - I want to take him and obviously we can't sit apart - but I have to wait until tomorrow to get a ticket, by which time 20,000 season ticket holders will probably already have gone through - so I'll be in a queue with the remaining season tickets holders and the cub and claret members - which means I might miss out. Its the way it goes I guess.

Does anyone know if having a season ticket for next season would make you qualified as a season ticket holder for this allocation?

There will be tickets available tomorrow but whether they are together or not is a different situation. 

Hmm not sure pal you might have to ring the club and find out. I would assume it would be no if not this season but ring them just to make sure as can't see anything online. 

Looking into the cost of going through the Club Wembley Hospitality route. If it's under £400, I could be sorely, sorely tempted.

My wife is going to kill me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Looking into the cost of going through the Club Wembley Hospitality route. If it's under £400, I could be sorely, sorely tempted.

My wife is going to kill me.

I take it that's your first time because if you think it's going to be under that price... Good luck buddy =(

5 minutes ago, AndyC said:

Assume there is an option for friends to sit together during the booking process? 

You can usually add tickets so one person books them and associates them to the different references - you'll need to make sure you've got the references to hand and that the people are part of your list of friends on the ticket site (I think). There's a How-To on the official website.

Â