• Abraham
    • Adomah (Green 75)
    • Kodjia (El Ghazi 101)
    • Davis (Elmohamady 114)
    • Jedinak (Tuanzebe 120)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Made hard work of that.. But great result for the lads, top quality penalty management.. 

Bring on Wembley, we'll need to play better, but then they won't be parking the bus

Well done villa, and jed steer

Edited by richp999
  • Like 1

First time I've seriously criticized Smith. They absolutely controlled the middle of the field until the sending off. We were calling out for subs.

We were extremely lucky.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You’d have to hope this makes them stronger for Wembley, because the occasion certainly seemed to have got the better of them tonight. 

• Like 2

Well that was emotional! Ref was an absolute joke. Passing stats off the chart but I just felt it was one or two touches or passes too many all game. I need to go lay down now. UTV! 

Final will be a different game, we were poor but baggies tactics **** us, Leeds won't be the same, we have to be better but it's not as drastic as people will make out

Problem will be Leeds will rough house us too, spent way too long feeling sorry for ourselves rather than picking our heads up, Abraham in particular 

Connor comes on in the home game changes the game, scores a beauty.

starts in the away game, does nothing, doesn't attempt one shot on goal, didn't even take many set pieces!!! WTF!

McGinn, Taylor, Green have been poop in these two games! Adomah abysmal.

Thank god for Steer

Edited by VillanousOne

Albert needs to be locked away somewhere safe until his contract is up. Can’t let him anywhere near anything resembling a crucial situation. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Michelsen said:

You’d have to hope this makes them stronger for Wembley, because the occasion certainly seemed to have got the better of them tonight. 

Playing away in massive games like this is a huge disadvantage. Fortunately the final is a new day, a new match and most importantly its neutral ground. I think we'll give it our all in the final. 

• Like 1

Â