• Abraham
    • Adomah (Green 75)
    • Kodjia (El Ghazi 101)
    • Davis (Elmohamady 114)
    • Jedinak (Tuanzebe 120)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Very very lucky to get through to the final. Fair play to Steer, on it when it mattered. 

Everyone played like crap tonight. Adomah can **** off far away from this club now. Can’t stand him.

Ref was a complete shit show.

We need to seriously get focused and switched on for the final now, play like tonight and we’ll get absolutely battered.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

Just now, VillanousOne said:

Connor comes on in the home game changes the game, scores a beauty.

starts in the away game, does nothing, doesn't attempt one shot on goal, didn't even take many set pieces!!! WTF!

McGinn, Taylor, Green have been poop in these two games! Adomah abysmal.

It's why I was leaning towards starting Whelan again, Hourihane is more of an Impact players, and you are right, I have no clue what the f*cl we are doing with our set pieces and corners.

Aside from that, did anyone see the determination on his face?

I KNEW he was going to score that!

• Like 1

Just now, Daweii said:

Playing away in massive games like this is a huge disadvantage. Fortunately the final is a new day, a new match and most importantly its neutral ground. I think we'll give it our all in the final. 

I think so too. We’ll improve from this, I’m sure. We have to. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Same here...  I just want to collapse and sleep now...

I won’t be sleeping anytime soon, that’s for sure. Heart is still racing. Might have gone for a run if I didn’t think it would wake the whole house.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Jedi one touch wonder!

Away second leg was always going to be tough. We lacked composure at crucial times, can't do that at Wembley. Did a lot of stuff well, was attack against defence but so often the final ball was dire.

Ref was a total cockwomble, they Johansen should have been sent off, Brunt should have gone after the stamp, then definitely for the horrible challenge on McGinn. Both games they tried to bully us, both games the officials let it happen.

Hopefully we've got that out of our system though, lots of time to prepare now. One more and we're home.

Hear! Hear!

We need to dig deep there and we knew it was always going to be an extremely tough test and we have gritted our way through it.

Just do it once more now lads!

Tonight brings back those great memories of 1994 vs Tranmere where a new hero was born that day in Goalkeeper Mark Bosnich.

Well done Jed Steer in coming from Zero to Hero in the space of a few months. What a performance.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Very very lucky to get through to the final. Fair play to Steer, on it when it mattered. 

Everyone played like crap tonight. Adomah can **** off far away from this club now. Can’t stand him.

Ref was a complete shit show.

We need to seriously get focused and switched on for the final now, play like tonight and we’ll get absolutely battered.

I don’t disagree with much of that, but I can’t agree with the bit in bold. We were the better team over two games. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

2 weeks to prepare now, work the nerves out and stop taking 20 touches per pass. 

this - it almost looks like a mental thing - tonight retaining possession, whilst important - nearly cost us tonight.  If we loose possession it doesn't necessarily mean the opposition will score.   

Â