Borderlands 3

The original shooter-looter is back baby! It looks amazing. Love me some Borderlands. Just purchased the original remastered as I haven't played it since 360 days, not long finished a BL2 playthru again - So yeah, preparation nearly complete and I can't wait until September.

• 1 month later...

I'm plating BL2 via Ps+, really enjoying it. Loved BL1 on Ps3, this is a nicely fleshed out version of that. Greatly addictive. Didn't get on with Pre-Sequel, though. 

• 5 weeks later...

Been playing BL2 pretty much non stop lately. Trying to get my Axton to level 80 before 3 comes out. At 65 ATM. Been doing a load of co-op which is great fun.

Already planned out my first character for September.

• 1 month later...

Never played BL before but my mate said I'd like it so I checked out some YouTube videos and have instantly fallen in love. Pre-ordered and now just waiting for September 12th. Haven't bought a new game in a long time, I'm very excited 🤠

On 08/09/2019 at 05:26, Villan_of_oz said:

Never played BL before but my mate said I'd like it so I checked out some YouTube videos and have instantly fallen in love. Pre-ordered and now just waiting for September 12th. Haven't bought a new game in a long time, I'm very excited 🤠

Shame you didn't get BL2 when it was free on PSPlus last month. It's still very much active. I too, am most excited. Only a few days to go!

26 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Shame you didn't get BL2 when it was free on PSPlus last month. It's still very much active. I too, am most excited. Only a few days to go!

I'm an Xbox boy, my mate gave me a copy of BL2, but I cant bring myself to start it only a few days before the new game.

6 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Im sure they've announced a free update to include VR support for BL2. If it is in library it might give me something to play. 

Arrived yesterday, the daft words removed sent me the ps4 version instead of the xbox one. Not a total loss as I have both consoles but I have people on xbox I could have played with. Work all day yesterday and today so I haven't even installed it yet. Plan is to have a quick blast and wait for it in xbox to sink my time into it. 

25 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Enjoying playing as Fl4K at the moment. Great having a Horned Skag running around with me radiating mofos after Gamma Blast.

Im playing as Fl4k too, I love his sense of humour!

• 4 weeks later...
Â