Ratings & Reactions: Leeds v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/05/19 at 22:59

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

Leeds are the very definition of the word c**ts

odd bringing Jed on and then sticking him up front, made no sense, surely sticking someone else forward or bringing Lansbury on? Also Green should not have come off.

incredible defensive display, just hope Steer and Kodjia aren't crocked and that red card is rescinded. 

We gambled too much on a game that meant so little other than c*ck waving

Just wanted him on the pitch in case it kicked off. He'd snap the Leeds players like they were twigs. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CosmicVillan said:

Am I the only one thinking this match will have done us the world of good ?

1. We showed a lot of character today, had everything thrown at us and we stood up to it to a man. This will galvanise us even more going into the playoffs

2.  We have got the winning run record monkey off our back now without losing 

3.  Should we get to the playoff final and face Leeds we will have a point to prove. It's personal.

4. El Ghazi can get a rest until the final

5. We know we are 5th so we can rotate the squad for Norwich

6. We put the final nail in the coffin of Leeds hope of autos 

I think it was a good point.

No way El Ghazi's red will stand. Although I'm assuming the EFL have any morals/standards/braincells

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PaddytheVillan said:

How shite have the refs been this season? Going back to Chester's red, hand of Rod, Mings red, El Ghazi red, many more that I can't think of off the top of my head. If we do go up, the best thing will be not having to put up with these shite refs. 

This is probably just me, but I've always got the impression that refs have felt like they needed to be extra harsh on us in this league so as not to be seen to be favouring the bigger team.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I may be in the minority here, but we only got ourselves to blame for that nonsense.

You play to the referees whistle, and the referee stops the game for head injuries, so we should have just played on when we had the ball with Andre Green then we wouldn't be in a position to politely request Leeds to put it out because we did for them..

Hope we have learned from this and just play on in future. 

Exactly this.

The law changed a few seasons back.  

Just now, PaddytheVillan said:

Is there any way Bamford can get punished too? I think not as it was essentially a dive which is a yellow, correct? 

Dunno, deseres much stronger action though. Cheating ponce.

• Like 2

Just now, rjw63 said:

Three have voted the ref performance as "good".

giphy.gif

The though it was linesman who instructed the red not the ref. I thought he was k and stood strong to all the dirty Leeds fans moanong

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I may be in the minority here, but we only got ourselves to blame for that nonsense.

You play to the referees whistle, and the referee stops the game for head injuries, so we should have just played on when we had the ball with Andre Green then we wouldn't be in a position to politely request Leeds to put it out because we did for them..

Hope we have learned from this and just play on in future. 

I actually agree. That for me wasn’t the referee’s fault. HOWEVER, that doesn’t take away from the fact that what Leeds did was extremely unsporting. I’d be utterly ashamed if Villa did that.

2 minutes ago, Thug said:

REALLY?

The man made up a story and told the ref to send an Innocent man off!

If you didn't see it, don't bloody make it up!

He was fooled by Bamford. Obviously the linesman was incorrect, but I blame Bamford 100 times more than the linesman.

• Like 2

Â