Weekends Football 26/28 April/Midweek Football 28 April/2 May

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Your average British person abroad is enough to make me cringe, but when you get football involved they turn into proper dribbling morons.

No doubt, it'll be labelled as "banter" when really, the banter has cost those people their phones/wallets etc. 

But as long as you make your little group of idiot friends giggle for 20 seconds, who gives a shit about the consequences? 

That bloke will get found out, Liverpool will ban him, then he'll play the victim for being vilified on social media, because he was a dopey clearing in the woods who chucked a person minding his own business in a fountain for a laugh.

Boo **** hoo. 

It's already being labelled as "banter".

People saying nobody was hurt so what's the issue?

Well you've humiliated someone, probably damaged their property and most likely ruined their entire day.
Just for a laugh.

Football fans are words removed.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

It's already being labelled as "banter".

People saying nobody was hurt so what's the issue?

Well you've humiliated someone, probably damaged their property and most likely ruined their entire day.
Just for a laugh.

Football fans are words removed.

How much is a half decent phone these days? £800? 

How much is a run of the mill smart phone?  £200-£300? 

Probably ruin more than his day, that could be a weeks/months wages (or even a pension by looking at the Asian guy).  **** that dickhead, and his fat little red mate in the pork-pie hat, looking like a ripe tomato. 

**** me, people need to learn some **** class and how to behave. 

That said, there are a few people around just minding their own business, to you can't label them all the same, there will be a lot of normal, decent people there to have fun and enjoy themselves.  But those few knob heads can go and **** off. 

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I would **** love it if Barca absolutely hammered Liverpool

Hate Liverpool, but in my gut I can't decide who I dislike more. 

Think I'll just not watch it. A bit like the Argentina-Germany World Cup Final, I really couldn't care less. 

1 hour ago, kurtsimonw said:

Hate Liverpool, but in my gut I can't decide who I dislike more. 

Think I'll just not watch it. A bit like the Argentina-Germany World Cup Final, I really couldn't care less. 

Easy choice for me.

Like asking if I find Gemma Collins or Emily Ratajkowski more attractive (hint: Liverpool are Gemma)

6 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Your average British person abroad is enough to make me cringe, but when you get football involved they turn into proper dribbling morons.

No doubt, it'll be labelled as "banter" when really, the banter has cost those people their phones/wallets etc. 

But as long as you make your little group of idiot friends giggle for 20 seconds, who gives a shit about the consequences? 

That bloke will get found out, Liverpool will ban him, then he'll play the victim for being vilified on social media, because he was a dopey clearing in the woods who chucked a person minding his own business in a fountain for a laugh.

Boo **** hoo. 

All of this only gets highlighted because people now video incidents too (either the perpetrators thinking it's funny, or witnesses) - it will have been the same for years, decades etc. if not worse. 

Â