Weekends Football 26/28 April/Midweek Football 28 April/2 May

andykeenan

Dickhead behaviour in Barcelona yesterday from the scousers. Pushing seemingly unwitting tourists into fountains.

I hope Barca hammer them.

Edit - oh and referring to one of the newly soaked individuals as “Mr Miyagi” :rolleyes:

Second edit - in the spirit of balance, also just seen a story about Spurs and Ajax supporters clashing last night. Unpleasant scenes.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

10 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Dickhead behaviour in Barcelona yesterday from the scousers. Pushing seemingly unwitting tourists into fountains.

But everybody wants them to win the league as they are the neutrals club. Scummy club

No mention of it on BBC just like was little mention of the flare went into the crowd vs Chelsea and hit a kid

This tie will also show the fans up for what they are. They will boo a player who wanted to leave but showed some class and they got an extortionate transfer fee. 

Yet will cheer a racist biter who engineered a move from the club for a cut price fee

1 hour ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Edit - oh and referring to one of the newly soaked individuals as “Mr Miyagi” :rolleyes:

The video I saw it wasn't even a tourist.

It was one of the poor blokes in Barcelona who make their living selling beers to people on the street. Probably very poor, most likely homeless, and even more likely to have supplied the Liverpool fans with a hell of a lot of beers in the hours previous.

Basically just needlessly humiliating someone trying to make the most basic of livings.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

The video I saw it wasn't even a tourist.

It was one of the poor blokes in Barcelona who make their living selling beers to people on the street. Probably very poor, most likely homeless, and even more likely to have supplied the Liverpool fans with a hell of a lot of beers in the hours previous.

Basically just needlessly humiliating someone trying to make the most basic of livings.

There are a couple of videos doing the rounds, one is of an older man walking around very wet, clearly angry, he’s the one being called “Mr Miyagi”. Another video shows another younger man sat on the side of the fountain who’s pushed in.

But yes I have seen it suggested that they could be workers/residents of the area essentially serving the supporters.

A complete shambles anyway. I could kind of understand it if it was another set of Barca fans and it was “lads” banter between supporters. It would still be moronic of course.

3 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

There are a couple of videos doing the rounds, one is of an older man walking around very wet, clearly angry, he’s the one being called “Mr Miyagi”. Another video shows another younger man sat on the side of the fountain who’s pushed in.

But yes I have seen it suggested that they could be workers/residents of the area essentially serving the supporters.

A complete shambles anyway. I could kind of understand it if it was another set of Barca fans and it was “lads” banter between supporters. It would still be moronic of course.

The one I saw was a 50 year old looking liverpool fan pushing an indian looking man into a fountain in Placa Reial. He was holding a 6 pack of Estrella which is what you'll see a lot of men walking around with in barcelona. Like I said they try to sell you beers, especially once the bars are closed!

They're a bit annoying to be honest but they're only trying to make a living, certainly no reason to humiliate them. But I imagine in a square like that full of football fans he sold a lot of beer. The Liverpool fans were probably buying from him one minute and pushing him in fountains the next.

Hope both clubs perish in a flood of feces.

Liverpool might have possibly the worst fans in the world, but Barcelona are a vile club from top to bottom.

Owners, players, fans, all absolute cretins.

Edited by sne

Your average British person abroad is enough to make me cringe, but when you get football involved they turn into proper dribbling morons.

No doubt, it'll be labelled as "banter" when really, the banter has cost those people their phones/wallets etc. 

But as long as you make your little group of idiot friends giggle for 20 seconds, who gives a shit about the consequences? 

That bloke will get found out, Liverpool will ban him, then he'll play the victim for being vilified on social media, because he was a dopey clearing in the woods who chucked a person minding his own business in a fountain for a laugh.

Boo **** hoo. 

• Like 4

Â