Weekends Football 26/28 April/Midweek Football 28 April/2 May

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We all like to hate on Neymar, his ego, his diving, him completely binning his career to go to a farmer's league for money...but I don't know about this one.

I've heard many a mouthy fan who thinks they can shout and scream what they want just because they are in a stadium. I wouldn't have minded a player or two giving them a good dig tbfh.

From the video it looks like the guy is just making a video and smiling at Neymar

While I fully get why players might want to get back as morons who insult them you really cant do that.

This was all a bit of nothing, but you still cant do that.

It's part of what they get paid hundred of millions to handle, club and brand ambassadors and all that.

Also, a pretty special night for Hatem Ben Arfa

Edited by sne

46 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's done, same happened to Casillas. 

Seem to have happened to Courtois as well.

Neuer as well ,although that was partly down to injuries

4 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

Just how the f... did the Spurs medical team let Verthongen back on the pitch?

Thought exactly the same but also they changed the rules so there should be an independent Dr that checked him too, I thought he was going to collapse 

6 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

Just how the f... did the Spurs medical team let Verthongen back on the pitch?

should be sacked on the spot. Not the 1st time they did this, Lloris was allowed back on a few seasons ago when he was clearly concussed

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

should be sacked on the spot. Not the 1st time they did this, Lloris was allowed back on a few seasons ago when he was clearly concussed

I say bullshit. Play to the whistle. 

😂

• Like 1

Â