Football Kits 2019-20

sne

the kit itself isn't an issue, they've done that colour scheme before several times

what's an issue is the need for 4 kits, especially as per my other post the 4th kit and 2nd kit are exactly the same base colour

there's no need for it so it feels incredibly cynical, its a £90 top they're using to make money, nothing else

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

the kit itself isn't an issue, they've done that colour scheme before several times

what's an issue is the need for 4 kits, especially as per my other post the 4th kit and 2nd kit are exactly the same base colour

there's no need for it so it feels incredibly cynical, its a £90 top they're using to make money, nothing else

The previous poster claimed the kit might be to wear as a political protest, which isn't making money and nothing else. 

23 hours ago, sne said:

Barca or releasing the kits to make money out of a political movement.

I'm extremely cynical about Barcelona as a football club, but I think I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt on this. I don't suppose they need the money; what I assume is going on here is that they have to go through the process of pretending this is a 'real' kit and not just a political protest. Maybe I'm wrong, but I guess that teams can't just rock up in single-use shirts that they've announced are designed to antagonise the opposition. 

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm extremely cynical about Barcelona as a football club, but I think I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt on this. I don't suppose they need the money; what I assume is going on here is that they have to go through the process of pretending this is a 'real' kit and not just a political protest. Maybe I'm wrong, but I guess that teams can't just rock up in single-use shirts that they've announced are designed to antagonise the opposition. 

Well they do have the highest debt in world football with roughly about £1.2 billion in total liabilities. (according to The Swiss Ramble)

I think is a populistic cash grab, but more aimed to pander to their nationalistic locals than to make money.

Edit: Releasing a 4th kit will always be a cash grab thou.

Edited by sne

1 hour ago, sne said:

Well they do have the highest debt in world football with roughly about £1.2 billion in total liabilities. (according to The Swiss Ramble)

I think is a populistic cash grab, but more aimed to pander to their nationalistic locals than to make money.

Edit: Releasing a 4th kit will always be a cash grab thou.

I wonder, how many fans have to buy all 3 kits? (Or 4 in this case?). Especially considering the average wage in Spain is much lesser than in UK, but kit prices are the same/similar.

I think the number of fans buying all kits is so small that I wouldn't say this was a money-grubbing activity. More of a case of giving customers a wider choice which will in fact increase sales.

For example, I wanted a new Villa shirt this season but I'm not in love with home or away. I like 3rd but its a bit too controversial for me. Hence, I didn't buy any. 

Maybe if there was a 4th, I'd be tempted to get that one?

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I wonder, how many fans have to buy all 3 kits? (Or 4 in this case?). Especially considering the average wage in Spain is much lesser than in UK, but kit prices are the same/similar.

I think the number of fans buying all kits is so small that I wouldn't say this was a money-grubbing activity. More of a case of giving customers a wider choice which will in fact increase sales.

For example, I wanted a new Villa shirt this season but I'm not in love with home or away. I like 3rd but its a bit too controversial for me. Hence, I didn't buy any. 

Maybe if there was a 4th, I'd be tempted to get that one?

You should start following Fiorentina, they have something like 5 different ones :D 

Bildresultat för fiorentina kit 19/20

Â