Football Kits 2019-20

sne

New Sweden kit looks like a cheap Chinese knock off you find in a market in Mallorca but at least they made a not in the slightest cringeworthy video about it.

The Swedish FA, desperately nervous about it's image while still arranging their friendlies in whatever dictatorship is willing to pay the biggest buck, racism, gender equality, oppression, war, torture and human rights violations be damned.

Go Sweden!

Edited by sne

14 hours ago, Mic09 said:

What's up with that Juve kit?

Palace are a London based skate board company 

they wore it vs genoa in the league

the thing is their proper shirt is so shit this season this will probably be quite popular, big deal for Palace, you take the fluorescents off it and its actually a decent effort for juve

existing barca away shirt - 

FC Barcelona 2019/20 Stadium Away Fußballtrikot

im going to suggest that 4th kit is mugging people off, to the tune of 90 euros too

not sure what rob thinks of the increasing shirt costs which is no doubt linked to the increase in shirt deals which is thanks to FFP, I know the dodgy "straight from the factory" bollocks Chinese kits are frowned upon but this shit is unsustainable 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

On 14/11/2019 at 05:50, villa4europe said:

existing barca away shirt - 

FC Barcelona 2019/20 Stadium Away Fußballtrikot

im going to suggest that 4th kit is mugging people off, to the tune of 90 euros too

not sure what rob thinks of the increasing shirt costs which is no doubt linked to the increase in shirt deals which is thanks to FFP, I know the dodgy "straight from the factory" bollocks Chinese kits are frowned upon but this shit is unsustainable 

It's just gonna get worse and worse. Remember when Utd and Man City played in one off 'retro kits' I think for the anniversary of the Munich disaster. I'm sure that was a test run to see if people had the appetite for one off shirts.

Over 10 years ago I remember the Dolphins playing in the NFL in an 'orange halloween' shirt. One game, with the replica available for only $99. It'll happen eventually all the time in the PL I'm sure. Villa even released a special limited edition shirt after the play off final.

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Villa even released a special limited edition shirt after the play off final.

I would not go that far!  We stuck play off winners 19 and sleeve patches to use up all the old stock of shirts numbers and lettering we would not be needing in The Prem!  Then added on a massive mark up to milk a few more fools!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Excuse my ignorance, but isn't that just a play off the Catalan colours? Seems okey to me. 

Absolutely, the Catalan flag itself being drawn from some legend about some dude getting shot (with an arrow), who after clutching his wound proceeded to make a grab for a yellow flag being held by the guy next to him before falling off his horse and dying! Only to leave the trace of his bloodied fingers on said flag.

Tensions are obviously running pretty high around Catalan independence at the moment and if rumours are to be believed, this shirt has been released with the sole intention of wearing it at the Bernebeu for El Classico as a show of solidarity with those who have been jailed for sedition. 

Â