Football Kits 2019-20

sne

19 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The number '8' is 'ba' in Chinese, which sounds like 'fa', meaning to become wealthy. This similar sound correspondence holds true for every east Asian country, as far as I'm aware, and definitely including Vietnam. This means that 8 is considered the luckiest number, and companies and individuals often pay great amounts of money to try to get as many 8's as possible into telephone numbers and addresses and so on. This is easiest to see on scaffolding, funnily enough. 

By contrast, the word for the number '4' sounds like the word for death, and so 4 is considered the unluckiest number.  

Interesting! Thank you 👍

• Like 1

I'm sure there's a geezer in china/hong kong who has just the number eight as his car reg plate (for his rolls royce) and it cost him an absolute fortune......... I mean it cost him a shedload of cash.........can't remember how much but it was over a million pounds

1 hour ago, sne said:

This is actually quite lovely from Nike for Galatasaray

galatasaray_2019_2020_nike_home_kit_1a.jpg

Galatasaray always have nice kits with Nike. The white away ones are usually amazing.

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Fiorentina away kits by Le Coq Sportif modeled by Vatos Locos?

Do the tattoo's come with the shirt or do have to go and get a sleeve tattoo before you are allowed to buy one? 

Also they look like a collection of shit fiorentina T-shirts.

Edited by villa89

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Do the tattoo's come with the shirt or do have to go and get a sleeve tattoo before you are allowed to buy one? 

Also they look like a collection of shit fiorentina T-shirts.

It's two layered, comes with one of these under the shirt

tattoo-t-shirts-1.jpg

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yeah, and as lovely as that Inter kit is, it's basically the new leaked Spurs kit with different colours. 

Nike doing the same shirt in a different colour shocker

That same shirt will be worn by Brighton as an away kit next season. 

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

Dunno what people expect with the templates to be honest, just think of the manufacturing and logistical cost of designing and making a completely unique kit for every club they pay to wear their shirts, every year? It’s just the economics of it all. I imagine if clubs wanted a special kit they’d have to request it and adjust their deal accordingly.

Maybe NV can put me in my place, I guess what I mean is that it’s down to the club as much as anything.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

Agree

But then nike charge you north of £60 for a shirt...

Can blame nike and the clubs but ultimately it's FFP That's driven up the value of the deals which has resulted in the fans having the piss taken out of them 

I think nike have made a lot of effort and produced some really good training gear from I've seen this year but that's £40+ a shirt now too 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Dunno what people expect with the templates to be honest, just think of the manufacturing and logistical cost of designing and making a completely unique kit for every club they pay to wear their shirts, every year? It’s just the economics of it all. I imagine if clubs wanted a special kit they’d have to request it and adjust their deal accordingly.

Maybe NV can put me in my place, I guess what I mean is that it’s down to the club as much as anything.

I am sure a lot of smaller teams pay them to design shirts and only big boys get paid

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am sure a lot of smaller teams pay them to design shirts and only big boys get paid

Yeah, but what I mean is it’s all deal dependent. It’s not down to ‘Nike giving Inter a Spurs copy’, it’s what the club agree to.

Â