Easter Monday/Midweek Football 22/24 April

andykeenan

Just now, dubbs said:

Bored of the media city spunkfest. 

If Liverpool win the league would be 1000 times worse. Cant even think of 1 city pundit

Every station has 3 or 4 Liverpool pundits

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Bored of the media city spunkfest. 

If Liverpool win the league it will be walk to wall coverge of scousers Banging on about paisley, shankley, the boot room, dalglish etc

Eurgh

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimzk5 said:

If Liverpool win the league it will be walk to wall coverge of scousers Banging on about paisley, shankley, the boot room, dalglish etc

Eurgh

Much prefer that than the 10000th time listening to Agueroooooooooooooo.

1 minute ago, dubbs said:

Much prefer that than the 10000th time listening to Agueroooooooooooooo.

That was the best ever ending to any season though really, last minute kick to win the league.

But when it comes to the media in football I'm fed up with pundits banging on about Liverpool winning the league let like it's expected of them.

5 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

That was the best ever ending to any season though really, last minute kick to win the league.

But when it comes to the media in football I'm fed up with pundits banging on about Liverpool winning the league let like it's expected of them.

I am pretty sure is a Liverpool quota in the UK media. Cant remember watching a game without an ex Liverpool pundit or commentator involved

Its like a **** cult 

It looks very likely that it’s citys title now. Incredible points total by both them and Liverpool. The gulf between the two and the rest is quite large but that must really rankle with pep as to me for them winning the champions league is more important than winning the league once again. 

Â