Cup Final Six of Eight – Build Up

John

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Big game for Kodj this. Hoping he can make an impact and grab the opportunity.

I always used to think like this. Not any more, but hope he doesn't let too many people down today.

I think we'll need Conor to come on and score.

45 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Bugger 

You seriously thought you could just tune into Sky Sports, press the red button and watch the game without a subscription? 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 21/04/2019 at 12:33, Brumstopdogs said:

Personally, I'd worry about rotating when we're safely in the play offs. IMO we need to go all out to win this one with our best team and we shouldn't take Millwall lightly as they should be well up for this.

I think this is a potential banana skin regardless, so I'd rotate now. I also think Millwall is the type of side that will give us injuries. I'd honestly rotate the **** out of this match.

And in all honesty what's the point of a squad if you don't rotate going into play offs with 3 matches left and 6 points and a goal difference ahead. Not rotating today would be utterly moronic. 

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Huge mistake not rotating out Grealish and McGinn IMO. Watch injuries happen and we got **** all hope for promotion. 

We've not beaten this lot in several games, we can't take it for granted.Dropping points here could cost us the playoffs, it should be the best team we can field.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Huge mistake not rotating out Grealish and McGinn IMO. Watch injuries happen and we got **** all hope for promotion. 

Nah, make sure we’re safe and then rotate if you have to. This is our best chance of a win, and I wouldn’t want to depend on getting something from Leeds and Norwich.