Cup Final Six of Eight – Build Up

John

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I got a feeling we will draw tomorrow. 

You may be right because the law of averages would suggest that a result other than a win is likely to happen soon.

However, even without Tammy we still have a much better first eleven than Millwall. We have great form, confidence and a 100% desire to win. I can't see anything but another three points for this Villa team .... UTV!

10pm KO if I am correct and we're off to a great start because I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to watch it..

Come on Villa! double digit winning streak you can do it!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, villabromsgrove said:

You may be right because the law of averages would suggest that a result other than a win is likely to happen soon.

However, even without Tammy we still have a much better first eleven than Millwall. We have great form, confidence and a 100% desire to win. I can't see anything but another three points for this Villa team .... UTV!

You’d think so.  It’s just such a crazy run of results it’s hard to get your head around! 

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

10pm KO if I am correct and we're off to a great start because I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to watch it..

Come on Villa! double digit winning streak you can do it!

Lets hope you go to sleep happy 

• Like 2

I thought the early kick off was because its on Sky. 

Seems Milwall really are another Blues so thats the reason for the early kick off I can think of

Still red button option :)

• Like 1

If we played them 10 times, we’d win at least 7. There is no reason not to be confident, as long as we come out firing on all cylinders and want it at least as much as they do. If we do that, only rotten luck can stop us from extending the streak. 

Biggest questions for me are a) is Axel ready? and b ) who replaces Tammy?   

Other than that, I don’t really see the need to change anything. Maybe Whelan needs a rest, but I’d almost leave that up to him to decide.