My Time At Portia

Dodgyknees

Just bought this for the Switch as I wanted a farming game.

Am looking forward to playing it tomorrow.

Maybe not really my sort of game, but I enjoyed Stardew Valley.

Even if I don't like it, I can play it on the go.

Stardew Valley was the first real farming game I have played.

Bought that on a whim and loved it.

Can't really think of other games like this I have loved, but I look forward to it.

For some reason I reckon it'll be alright.

Could any of you tell me more about whether the PC one is good?

Can see myself playing this at midnight tonight if it is available.

Understanding this, I don't really play games at night.

Not even games I love!

Tell me what you think!

Picking this up on the PS4 as I loved Stardew and this appears to be that but in 3D. Most PC reviews I've read have been pretty positive, but I believe the Switch version is being patched due to poor performance.

40 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Picking this up on the PS4 as I loved Stardew and this appears to be that but in 3D. Most PC reviews I've read have been pretty positive, but I believe the Switch version is being patched due to poor performance.

Stardew had me hooked!

Switch version of MTAP definitely has issues, even post-patch, but it's a good fun game. It doesn't seem to hold your hand, gives a few tips and lets you do the rest. So far so good 

• Like 1

Spent a few hours on this last night and what a lovely, relaxing experience it is so far. 

Very much in the mould of Stardew Valley but with a three dimensional, beautifully realised setting (the art style is excellent and compliments the gameplay perfectly). It makes such a refreshing change of pace and from the opening few hours it's obvious there's a terrific amount of gameplay to be had.

I think this might be one to try and Platinum as it lends itself perfectly to trophy hunting.

As Shakin' Stevens once said 'lovely stuff' 😀

On 18/04/2019 at 12:03, Designer1 said:

Spent a few hours on this last night and what a lovely, relaxing experience it is so far. 

Very much in the mould of Stardew Valley but with a three dimensional, beautifully realised setting (the art style is excellent and compliments the gameplay perfectly). It makes such a refreshing change of pace and from the opening few hours it's obvious there's a terrific amount of gameplay to be had.

I think this might be one to try and Platinum as it lends itself perfectly to trophy hunting.

As Shakin' Stevens once said 'lovely stuff' 😀

Exactly how I see it. I sit there and don't even realise an hour or two drift by as I spend time on the game trying to create different tools and machines. Looking forward to patches which should add more to the game as well. £24.99 - a bargain.

Â