Possible QSI (PSG owners) buy out

A38villan

15 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Sawiris is the richest Arab in the world. 

First time I've ever seen this claimed by anyone? 

Are you sure you don't mean Egyptian? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Junxs said:

You're right he's the richest man from Egypt with a net worth of $7.3 billion as of 2019. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Junxs said:

He might actually be right on a "Technicality".

Some of the newest lists have decided to leave the Saudis off the due to all of the recent controversy which have encapsulated them.

Aside from that though, alot of these elite Arab royal families don't have wealth which can be quantified/recorded, into 100's of billions/trillions. 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He might actually be right on a "Technicality".

Some of the newest lists have decided to leave the Saudis off the due to all of the recent controversy which have encapsulated them.

Aside from that though, alot of these elite Arab royal families don't have wealth which can be quantified/recorded, into 100's of billions/trillions. 

Yes, it's a technicality, for the above reasons. 

On 14/04/2019 at 14:13, mjmooney said:

Sawiris is the richest Arab in the world. Edens understands sports financing. 

I'll take stability, thank you. 

I think he is of the coptic minority in Egypt, and they are usually christian. One can of course be arab and christian as well, and as for nationality Egyptian too. Being coptic I doubt he would define himself as an arab though, but what do I know.

Whatever he is or calls himself, I love him. He seems down to earth and humble, seem to have managed his familys wealth in a good way and been successful himself. From the outside he has seemed to have done everything right so far, more than I could ever have hoped of from a new owner.

I would do anything I could (which isn't much though) to prevent him being replaced by a generic middle eastern consortium, especially if it has state connections. PSG owners p*** o** with your dirty corrupt blood money and stay away.

Edited by Keener window-cleaner

If they sold to these guys and we got promoted.  It would be a complete game changer.  We won’t be shitting ourselves about losing Jack Grealish. We’ll be signing even better than Jack Grealish! 

But it’s all b*llocks anyway and this thread and story will soon be forgotten. 

37 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I think he is of the coptic minority in Egypt, and they are usually christian. One can of course be arab and christian as well, and as for nationality Egyptian too. Being coptic I doubt he would define himself as an arab though, but what do I know.

Whatever he is or calls himself, I love him. He seems down to earth and humble, seem to have managed his familys wealth in a good way and been successful himself. From the outside he has seemed to have done everything right so far, more than I could ever have hoped of from a new owner.

I would do anything I could (which isn't much though) to prevent him being replaced by a generic middle eastern consortium, especially if it has state connections. PSG owners p*** o** with your dirty corrupt blood money and stay away.

My Understanding is.....He is a christian.

21 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If they sold to these guys and we got promoted.  It would be a complete game changer.  We won’t be shitting ourselves about losing Jack Grealish. We’ll be signing even better than Jack Grealish! 

But it’s all b*llocks anyway and this thread and story will soon be forgotten. 

Why? Our current owners have more than enough money to make the above happen anyway 🙂

4 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Why? Our current owners have more than enough money to make the above happen anyway 🙂

They do but we have seen more than enough evidence that the PSG guys are ready to splash the cash and keep finding ways to do it even with FFP.

Its still an unknown what our owners have planned for us.

27 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Its still an unknown what our owners have planned for us.

But it'll hopefully be a hell of a journey!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

If they have so much money why are they looking for a championship club?

Much cheaper to buy a championship club and take them up. They might be loaded but they’re still businessmen.

• Like 1

When the takeover first broke, it was stated that Sawiris was the World's richest Arab.  This does not concern us IMO. We are just mentioned to beef up the bullshittery of this story!

1 hour ago, 7392craig said:

Much cheaper to buy a championship club and take them up. They might be loaded but they’re still businessmen.

But that's the point, they are not really businessmen. They will never make the kind of money back they have splashed out in France. This is chicken feed compared to that. 

18 minutes ago, Nigel said:

But that's the point, they are not really businessmen. They will never make the kind of money back they have splashed out in France. This is chicken feed compared to that. 

Even so, it’s certainly the more cost effective option. Even lower premier league teams would cost hundreds of millions to buy.

7 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Even so, it’s certainly the more cost effective option. Even lower premier league teams would cost hundreds of millions to buy.

Cheaper certainly, cost effective I'm not so sure about!

Â