Pre Match Thread

maqroll

7 minutes ago, BOF said:

Well they've been telling us Jack isn't the only reason for our resurgence. They get to prove that today. 

Indeed.

Problem is it also comes at a time where our best defenders are also out ffs.

Oh, and Kodjia has the half of his life and is out too.

We always get our f*cks in clusters.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Problem is it also comes at a time where our best defenders are also out ffs.

Which is why i won't blame Smith today.

To only have 1 available cb is seriously unlucky, i would be delighted with a draw today.

Jesus lads if you think we cant possibly win without Grealish, we do not deserve to be in the premier league.

If we rely on one player alone then we should not go up. Its about the team. Teams win leagues not 1 person. Its time to stop the defeatist stuff cuz Grealish cant get off the toilet

• Like 3

Just now, gordy said:

Jesus lads if you think we cant possibly win without Grealish, we do not deserve to be in the premier league.

If we rely on one player alone then we should not go up. Its about the team. Teams win leagues not 1 person. Its time to stop the defeatist stuff cuz Grealish cant get off the toilet

Not just about Grealish for me.

It's about Kodjia, Mings and Hause just as much.

That being said I still have faith.

If we don't get suckerpunched too early we can do it.

1 minute ago, gordy said:

It's not just that, it's the fact that we only have 1 available centre back available and Jedinak is playing in defense.

1 minute ago, gordy said:

Jesus lads if you think we cant possibly win without Grealish

I don't think anyone is saying that. They're saying it'll be more difficult, which it will be. 

• Like 4

Bright side, City will have been preparing to deal with Jack and now that’s gone out the window? 

Straws being clutched there...

Edit I will say we should be looking to win this, but I’m not as confident as I had been.

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 1

2 of our first team keeper's injured, all our cb's are out injured except from Tuanzebe who just got back from a long term injury.

What the f*** is going on with our defense? Are we cursed?

Edited by villalad21

I mean we have 5 CBs (bearing in mind Bruce left us with 1) and 4 are out....Hause injured, Mings suspended, Chester and Elphick disappeared off the face of the earth...

Combine that with Grealish out and such a huge game, we really have the worst luck. Fortunately, we still have SJM! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, supermon said:

What's up with Kodjia? Could've done with his runs to taste pressure off

Saw a couple rumours on Fan Groups on Facebook.

One says he has the same illness as Jack, another says he threw a strop after finding out he was on the bench and pissed off.