Pre Match Thread

maqroll

24 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Very much so. I’d love a win! 

Getting excited now!

There was a moment at rotherham where the away fans were for once singing in tune, together, at the same time Villa were battling to get back in the game. I didn't even drink anything and there it was, a beautiful moment where this club was at one. It is that moment which makes me think we can walk into this game today and do the business. 

• Like 1

On 11/04/2019 at 08:40, Raver50032 said:

Looks like it's going to be a crowded house on Saturday down at Villa Park... Don't Dream It's Over... It's Only Natural to be nervous... I am too. Let's hope there is some Saturday Sun shining on the Villa boys... and take the Weather With You.  

Brilliant. Don't stop now. 

• Like 2

Can't wait to get down VP. I think we will blow them away in first 30mins, we'll get a couple of goals before Wednesday's exploits start to tell in the 2nd half. 

2-1 win. 

Although BC is having a good season, we really should not fear them. We have beaten all the other teams chasing the playoffs and have superior quality in the key areas to do the same today. Maybe it will be competitive, but I'm expecting us to overcome a plucky BC side by a 2 goal margin. 

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Remember, never look directly into John McGinn's heat map. Maybe keep your back to it while looking at a pinhole projection.

I heard that the volcano eruption at Pompei is a myth and it was actually just John McGinn running through town. 

3 hours ago, MONCABA said:

Ever the pessimist as with our last 2 games, I've gone for a draw simply because I know the run will end eventually. Hopefully our Villa boys will prove me wrong again.

We have put 7 past Derby, boro and forest this season. Not to mention that BC couldn't even beat us at their place in, what was, cabbage's penultimate match...and we all know how dire we were then! 

11 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Rumours doing the rounds that Grealish is ill and is out today. 

that was probably started in Ashton Gate as the coaches were being started up.....

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Jedi in defense, i'd take a draw right now that considered.

We are bigging them up way too much. Good team but c'mon. We should be looking to beat every team in this league at Villa park.