• Adomah
    • Abraham
    • Jedinak (Adomah 37)
    • Kodjia (El Ghazi 45)
    • Whelan (Grealish 90)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/04/19 at 13:00

12 hours ago, Hornso said:

This run has been so much fun and has recently been topped off with last minute winners and comeback victories with only 10 men. Absolutely incredible. 

It's probably the negativity that comes with being a Villa fan for over 20 years but I'm waiting for the come down to earth thud. We just have to make and win the playoffs or we will be back at square 1.

I thought last night was the beginning of it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Baker Boy said:

Oh how we miss SJM at Easter road, we are not the same team without him. Although the Hibees would benefit were he to move on, please god he goes with the Villa to the Premier League. Clubwise (by that I mean size and potential) surely  only Manchester United are bigger. A point i'm sure is not lost on John.

That's a very generous sentiment.

I'm not sure many of us would be so generous if we lost one of our best.

Thank you for that.

7 hours ago, The Baker Boy said:

Oh how we miss SJM at Easter road, we are not the same team without him. Although the Hibees would benefit were he to move on, please god he goes with the Villa to the Premier League. Clubwise (by that I mean size and potential) surely  only Manchester United are bigger. A point i'm sure is not lost on John.

I feel for you. As fans we are of course all used to our heroes and favourites moving on...and new ones arriving.

But I really don’t want to even contemplate this guy leaving. Never seen anything like him !

At first I thought he seemed similar to Des Bremner - amazing that they both came from Hibs ! - but ( with the rider that we are a League lower, and Des proved it over multiple seasons) he is looking like “Des Squared.”

• Like 1

On 11/04/2019 at 12:44, terrytini said:

@adam67 I agree with all that except the noise from the fans.

Second Half was fine.

First half there were only a group on the right singing. I was behind the goal and it was like a morgue. I always sing but I’ve never felt as much out of place doing so as last night ! It was really disappointing given how everyone had let loose after  the Wednesday game.

I’ve only ever sat in the Trinity once, and it was like that. Second half - once we’d scored - fine.

Hoping for a Holte in full voice on Saturday !

We need to teach you how to be cautious😀......sat there for 30 years, moved to the Doug Ellis to gain Pensioners rates.( tight arse)

I wouldn't say they are cynical, some very loyal supporters.....but seen many false Dawns.

You will see a Holte in full voice...no doubt....I think you will see a ground in full voice.

On 10/04/2019 at 23:01, VILLAMARV said:

Especially chuffed for @Pelle too :flag:

Haha, thanks mate! :D Can't see the picture, but I think I can guess which it is. :) We've had some great days in Brum now, but more about that later. Just loved to be there with the away fans to watch that win. 10 man down, 1 goal down, and still we came back to win it. I wonder if McGinn knows the meaning of the word "tired". Loved Jack Grealish's work before the 2nd goal. Got away from 4 rotherham-players. With a little help from Taylor. That was class. Great night. That's about as analyzing I can be right now having just come home and not got any real sleep since around 5-6 am yesterday morning. :)

• Like 2

Â