Tickets

avfc456

Lower tier of 2400 tickets have sold out- have phoned the club and they are saying there will not be an extra allocation due to the issues Bolton are having with the ground 

Disappointing as I think we would of easily shifted the upper tier 

I hope we get more tickets, Bolton are skint so will surely give us more knowing we will shift them.

They have released another 1100 tickets.  Spoke to the ticket office they have started selling again from the window they sold out at from 1st allocation.  So I have to wait till tomorrow being a season ticket holder.  General Sale from the 15th.

Edited by S-Platt
wrong amount of tickets!

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

That’s the bottom tier I think. There is another 1200 in the upper tier, but I doubt Bolton will open that for us, because it means more stewards, catering staff etc etc.

An extra 1200 tickets is probably worth about £35k to them, surely covers a few stewards and extra pucka pies? 

9 hours ago, av1 said:

An extra 1200 tickets is probably worth about £35k to them, surely covers a few stewards and extra pucka pies? 

There is that about it, but I think the issue is that they owe that much money to police, security, staff, that they can’t get anymore on the slate. 

I went on at 13:00, couldn't choose any seats so just clicked 'best available'. As soon as my payment was processed, the page refreshed saying sold out. 

30 seconds later and I think I would have missed out. 

The way we can shift these tickets surely means Bolton will give us even more?

13 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

Were both blocks on Sale?  Was only FU1 as of this morning 

Yes mate, I got two EE in FU2. 

Â