• Green
    • El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Adomah (Green 65)
    • Hourihane (Grealish 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/19 at 22:59

On 31/03/2019 at 02:20, Vive_La_Villa said:

Mate you sometimes have to realise we are a championship team and also respect there’s an opposition that are playing quite well. If you want perfection every week you are better off supporting Man City.

I honestly couldnt see anything to concern me too much from that game apart from shit finishing, a keeper error, and a motm performance from the opposition keeper.

It was Blackburn. 

I didn't think we played that well 2nd half. Not quite sure why that means I should go off and support Man City ?  (you even yourself has said 'Shit Finishing') 

It wasn't so much that we missed chances - it was that we over passed rather than gambling on taking a shot.  Smith said much the same in his post match comments. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

It was Blackburn. 

I didn't think we played that well 2nd half. Not quite sure why that means I should go off and support Man City ?  (you even yourself has said 'Shit Finishing') 

It wasn't so much that we missed chances - it was that we over passed rather than gambling on taking a shot.  Smith said much the same in his post match comments. 

I wouldn’t be concerned though mate. 

If we were not getting in to good positions or creating chances id be more worried.

4 hours ago, Ponky said:

Of course if the wheels fall off around that period we'll know who to blame

If that happens I'll run onto the pitch against bristol and knock down one of their players and get a life time ban. As nothing will happen to Villa anyway it's a win win for the club. :) (Joke)

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, robby b said:

Woooow that is simply the best most amazing break dancing ever !!! 😮Natural raw talent. What. A. Move.  This guy deserves to be spotted by the National Dance Theatre talent scouts.

And to the right, Adrian Chiles is dancing pretty well there, to be fair, the dark horse.

As for the young man at the back... whoa ! 😲 That is just an unbelievable modern day sea shanty electric move!

I personally enjoy the man with what appears to be a grey lampshade on his head, busting out the 'discreet' Justin Timerlake moves.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, dounavilla said:

I personally enjoy the man with what appears to be a grey lampshade on his head, busting out the 'discreet' Justin Timerlake moves.

😄 Hahaha! Classic! And fair enough, personally my view is that there's probably nothing wrong with dancing to pop music in public with a grey lampshade on your head. It's a free country. 

Edited by robby b

Â