• Green
    • El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Adomah (Green 65)
    • Hourihane (Grealish 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/19 at 22:59

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

The players' names will be added to the poll when a mod gets chance.

5 wins in 5.

Should have been out of sight by half time, their keeper kept them in it. Still not sure if it was a bad mistake or what from Steer for their goal, but even after all the stress Tammy should have scored for 3-1 to make the scoreline reflect the game a bit better and give us a calm finish.

Looked good at the back again, looked very good off the ball for the majority of the game, played some very, very nice football that deserved some better finishing. Can't win them all 4-0 I spose. Easily the better tea and we won. 

NEXT.

• Like 1

how many sitters did Tammy miss this match?

starting to think hes a tap in merchant who cant score goals that arent 2 yards out.

Not taking away from his other attributes in the game and wider play, but boy does he miss a LOT of chances.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 3

McGinn did well, but gave away the freekick that led to their goal so have to give the MOTM to Mings for a solid display at the back and for his goal. very nervy in the last 20 minutes.

2 minutes ago, romavillan said:

5 wins in 5.

Should have been out of sight by half time, their keeper kept them in it. Still not sure if it was a bad mistake or what from Steer for their goal, but even after all the stress Tammy should have scored for 3-1 to make the scoreline reflect the game a bit better and give us a calm finish.

Looked good at the back again, looked very good off the ball for the majority of the game, played some very, very nice football that deserved some better finishing. Can't win them all 4-0 I spose. Easily the better tea and we won. 

NEXT.

not my cuppa. need to finish better.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

how many sitters did Tammy miss this match?

starting to think hes a tap in merchant who cant score goals that arent 2 yards out.

Not taking away from his other attributes in the game and wider play, but boy does he miss a LOT of chances.

Same could be said of a certain andy cole, but i'd have still loved to have had him at villa

• Like 3

Â