AAF

Brumerican

Well it appears that the vid is blocked via embedding but you can search for the Highlight Heaven channel on Youtube and see every week's condensed recaps.

I've noticed that you'll see AAF news on the NFL official website as well as AAF stuff on the NFL's Youtube channel. It seems like they are more than happy to support this league as a kind of feeder/development organisation that is also pretty damn entertaining . You can tell that all the players want to play their nuts off to  get onto an NFL roster and they seem genuinely ecstatic when they win.  There are some slack plays here and there but there's also some really nice stuff that wouldn't look out of place in the NFL.   

I'd bet there will be a few of these guys on NFL rosters later in the year.

A

How many times has a 2nd/summer league collapsed? 

If they want to expand into new cities then they need to think about NFL expansion. 

Shame. Thought it might be a bit different this time. The league is no threat to the NFL, they really should step in and really push it towards it being a proper developmental league. 

6 minutes ago, villakram said:

Blatant money making scam with sport treated as nothing more than an industry. Good riddance.

From what I can gather the whole thing was a charade set up for a rich dude to snag a gambling app.

• Like 1

Â