Cup Final One of Eight. Build Up.

Don_Simon

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Apparently Southgate is at the game today to watch Grealish, I hope it doesn't negatively impact his game (trying too hard).

Strange if true. Less than a week after he said that they can’t judge players in the championship because of the level of the opposition. Or words to that effect.

20 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Apparently Southgate is at the game today to watch Grealish, I hope it doesn't negatively impact his game (trying too hard).

11 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Strange if true. Less than a week after he said that they can’t judge players in the championship because of the level of the opposition. Or words to that effect.

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

No Lansbury or Kalinic on the bench....hmmmm.

Also, feel bad for Carroll missing out as the 6th loan (only allowed 5 in the match team), would have liked to see him a few times to gauge how god he could be for us.

• Like 1

Just now, romavillan said:

What's the word on Kalinic? He injured?

Not heard anything yet. Pleased for Sarkic but disappointing as I thought he was going to be really good for us, maybe just a little injury 

When ticket office today to sort out season ticket. Saw a number of dads and kids turned away as only 4 seats available dotted around the stadium...

The upper Doug away section is going to be empty. How's that work? Open it ffs. Get the staff in.

• Like 1