The Division 2

Dave-R

Has anyone got The Division 2, compared to the first game The Division 2 is a monster of a game. 

The new changes Ubisoft have implemented not only makes the game better but enhances the gameplay.

So much has changed with there second instalment and it's all juicy features like: Clan support, mods for skills, special hunters, end game faction that take over your world, all guns kick butt, settlements, clan missions, clan vendor, 3 darkzones- 2 of which have normalised stats while the 3rd is the old anything goes, strongholds, 8 player raids and so on..

The game is so solid I would say it's an easy choice for a game of the year, I would give it an 8.5- 9.5. Ubisoft have stated that all first year content is free as well which is amazing.

On the Xbox one If you do purchase the game I have a clan that is open to all, it's called ( ZERO DIVISION ), all are welcome.

• Like 1

Only just saw this thread.

I have been playing this pretty constantly since the early access launch and I love it.

I am a huge fan of loot grind games as it is, but this game just goes above and beyond providing content on top of content to play through.

I fully recommend this game, it's going to be one of the best looter shooters for the foreseeable future.  

18 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Only just saw this thread.

I have been playing this pretty constantly since the early access launch and I love it.

I am a huge fan of loot grind games as it is, but this game just goes above and beyond providing content on top of content to play through.

I fully recommend this game, it's going to be one of the best looter shooters for the foreseeable future.  

I enjoyed the first one (even though I came to it late) so I'm assuming it's an improvement on that? If so I'll probably pick it up.

5 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I enjoyed the first one (even though I came to it late) so I'm assuming it's an improvement on that? If so I'll probably pick it up.

It's an improvement on the first game in many minor ways and those improvements add up quick, but the biggest improvement is the sheer amount of content that's in the game at launch. Division 2 is a massive game that can take 30+ hours to complete and then has an end game that is arguably even bigger. This game launched with more content than many games have after several expansions and it's set to get more content for free over the next year. If you want something with lots of content now and plenty to keep coming back for then Division 2 will offer that. 

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Daweii said:

It's an improvement on the first game in many minor ways and those improvements add up quick, but the biggest improvement is the sheer amount of content that's in the game at launch. Division 2 is a massive game that can take 30+ hours to complete and then has an end game that is arguably even bigger. This game launched with more content than many games have after several expansions and it's set to get more content for free over the next year. If you want something with lots of content now and plenty to keep coming back for then Division 2 will offer that. 

Sold. Thanks @Daweii:thumb:

• Like 1

the content stuff and some of the positive stuff ive seen on the levelling and progression has me sold

but for me on the 1st game the gunplay was a bit wishy washy, felt light rather packing a real punch, hard to explain, sometimes im not sure if its the controller / vibration or how some games feel weightier than others

• 1 year later...

Title update 11 release the new skyscraper mode and a new host of features including transmogrify.

The warlord of New York expansion is absolutelyace a d worth the price.

Personally this is one game I have no quarrels with and enjoy..

Been playing since day one, have all sorts of builds I can tell you everything you need to know if have questions on the division 2.

If on xbox I'm more than willing to group up with you as I do mainly do Co OP, do t often go in the Darkzone but am willing if that's what people want to do.

Edited by Dave-R

Â