Ajax v Juventus 

Liverpool v FC Porto 

Spurs v Man City 

Barcalona v Man Utd 

Semi Final 

Spurs or Man City v Ajax or Juventus 

Barcalona or Man Utd v Liverpool or Porto 

• Like 1

Man U's dream is over. PSG was impressive, but Barcelona is going to be nearly impossible for them.

Juve got a good draw. They will go through unfortunately. Ajax did a great job against a vulnerable Real Madrid team, but Juve are unbeaten in the league, and Ronaldo activated his Champs league mode. 

I have a sneaking suspicion Spurs will beat City. 

Liverpool go through. 

Last year Liverpool had the easiest draws and made it to the final.

This year they scraped the group and almost failed to qualify but for a last minute save against Napoli.

Now they have beaten toothless Bayern and have Porto next. How lucky can one club get?

And please don't give me "they have been playing well, they deserve it". Can we please just join in disliking that football club?

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Man U's dream is over. PSG was impressive, but Barcelona is going to be nearly impossible for them.

Juve got a good draw. They will go through unfortunately. Ajax did a great job against a vulnerable Real Madrid team, but Juve are unbeaten in the league, and Ronaldo activated his Champs league mode. 

I have a sneaking suspicion Spurs will beat City. 

Liverpool go through. 

Dunno, I fancy Utd against Barca's defence.  Lyon troubled them the other day and if Messi hadn't done his thing I could see them getting the second way goal.  5-1 flattered Barca.  I'm predicting all English final.

5 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Last year Liverpool had the easiest draws and made it to the final.

This year they scraped the group and almost failed to qualify but for a last minute save against Napoli.

Now they have beaten toothless Bayern and have Porto next. How lucky can one club get?

And please don't give me "they have been playing well, they deserve it". Can we please just join in disliking that football club?

Toothless Bayern came into that liverpool match scoring 11 goals in their last 2 matches. They also are 1st in the bundesliga and are doing very well after a slow start.

Liverpool had arguably the hardest group of the champs league, and they were maintaining their good form in the league. 

I don't like Liverpool, but saying they have been lucky is nonsense. They've face PSG, Napoli, and Bayern before making it to the quarterfinals. 

44 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Toothless Bayern came into that liverpool match scoring 11 goals in their last 2 matches. They also are 1st in the bundesliga and are doing very well after a slow start.

Liverpool had arguably the hardest group of the champs league, and they were maintaining their good form in the league. 

I don't like Liverpool, but saying they have been lucky is nonsense. They've face PSG, Napoli, and Bayern before making it to the quarterfinals. 

I know you are right. They play great football.

Can we now please get back to disliking them? :)

Â