Christchurch terror attack

Chindie

1 hour ago, Dick said:

I popped to my local mosque and posted a card through their door. Just said that I stand by them and am proud to know that there is a mosque in this town, for people to go to.

Just don't want them to feel alone. This island is VERY racist, very negative, toxic, and I just want them to know there are people who stand by them as their brother.

I'm atheist, but I can't stand any form of hate.

You can't stand any form of hate but you've just called wherever you live 'very racist'.  Rightio.

11 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

U.K ?

going well OT as there is a thread for it already  ,  but this place isn't even close to being VERY racist , if you had to list every country in the world in order of racism we'd be right down near  the bottom

by what metric?

On 17/03/2019 at 10:39, mjmooney said:

I wish I hadn't used (quoted, actually) the word 'trashed', as it implies a more aggressive attitude than I intended. I would never do that sort of sly dig with a work colleague

..because you've retired and don't see them anymore?

:trollface:

• Haha 1

On 15/03/2019 at 11:05, momo said:

Very few posts here. Is it because the victims are Muslims?

Probably the stupidest and most idiotic thing I've seen on this site. 

Edited by Demitri_C

This is one disgusting act. A vile and grotesque human if you can call him that. People like this should be locked up with only Muslims in jail and let him see how it feels to be helpless. 

What surprises me most is the gun laws in new Zealand. I didnt realise it wss so soft. Reading up you ca. Have a gun at 16. Bloody madness 

The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. So it goes. Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Edited by VILLAMARV
4matt

Â