Pre-match thread

John

43 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Good all this winning/playing well/seeing out games/looking good at the back/rotating players/team spirit/fans on side/looking forward to games stuff isnt it 👌

Its almost as if Dean does know what his doing 

The lad is dragging me out of my armchair for this one - atmosphere should be buzzing

• Like 2

I felt quite optimistic before last night's game against Forest, maybe actually a bit more than I do about this Saturday's against Middlesbrough, because Middlesbrough must be sick of us, they'll be out for revenge! :s Revenge for us winning three of the last four games with them, especially 3-nil at theirs and knocking them out of the play-offs. So that might be dangerous. Come on Villa!!! 🤩

Is it my imagination or have they now got gestede playing for them? 

As ever against a pulis side if they get the ball our players will end up waiting for it to drop out the sky.

Very scrappy 2-1 win. 

4 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Is it my imagination or have they now got gestede playing for them? 

As ever against a pulis side if they get the ball our players will end up waiting for it to drop out the sky.

Very scrappy 2-1 win. 

He's there but he hasn't been playing for them. They've been using Ashley Fletcher and Britt Assombalonga up top. 

Rest all the starters for Blackburn.   Boro will park the bus, so the ones just back from injury won't need to run much:

Bunn

Tuanzebe       Chester     Jedinak     Bjarnason

Whelan    Carroll    Lansbury

Adomah   Davis    Kodjia

:trollface:

Edited by il_serpente
fat-fingered

9 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

If anyone knows how to stop fun it's Tony Pulis.

We must prevail, it's for the greater good.

Yeah, seems the type to take the toys out of his kids happy meal

we have to win really, draws no good at this stage with games running out and our competition having games in hand. Keep the pressure on, continue the momentum. Always fancy us when we have Jack & SJM starting.

We are the Fulham of last season on a roll, climbing the league and I cant see us being stopped for next 6 games

IF we keep doing what we're doing - We will all be at Wembley again this year and coming home in a better mood - 

It was a long way back from London last year 

Edited by Robtaylor200

18 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

If anyone knows how to stop fun it's Tony Pulis.

We must prevail, it's for the greater good.

Even Middlesbrough fans agree with this deep down.

We need to keep the ball on the deck and play our passing game. Borough will be launching it every chance the get and we shouldn't get drawn into a game of head tennis as I assume their team is filled with giants. Is Jedinak fit? It would be good to have him on the bench just in case we are losing the midfield battle.

On 14/03/2019 at 11:42, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Good all this winning/playing well/seeing out games/looking good at the back/rotating players/team spirit/fans on side/looking forward to games stuff isnt it 👌

I dunno, Smith seems out of his depth, I mean he's only ever managed Walsall to 16th place or something. We need someone like Dunga, or Fat Sam, or a big name. Smith out!

troll 4chan GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2