Sign in to follow this  
limpid

Match Thread: Nottm Forest v Villa

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

He became bankrupt and Sky gave him a job, so he has to seem neutral. As a player, he was a cocky t£&t but I think he is a decent pundit in this league. And he does love the Villa.

I agree I like Hendrie as a pundit

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

He became bankrupt and Sky gave him a job, so he has to seem neutral. As a player, he was a cocky t£&t but I think he is a decent pundit in this league. And he does love the Villa.

comes across as anything but neutral, and i love Lee and know he loves us. 84 minute first audible praise from him for Villa other than saying we defended well.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 2

Just now, Wezbid said:

I know, it was my first shirt and then I got his name added to it the season he came in. I was a kid, I didn't care if he never wore that kid. He was just a favourite of mine and that was my only Villa shirt. 

Fair enough brotha. I had him on back of the navy AST computers one. Was my favourite too, despite the stick him and Yorkie were a decent pairing

• Like 1

Jack is so good at drawing the foul to relieve the pressure. It's not cheating either as he is fouled. Opposition players just can't help themselves. 

• Like 1

We're battering this lot, should be out of sight.

Unlucky, McGinn.

2 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

comes across as anything but neutral, and i love Lee and know he loves us.

He is overly critical at times, sometimes to much of villa.

• Like 1

unlucky Mcginn I feel for him not getting his hatrick after that, he's deserved the ball.

To be fair I think we’ve been lucky tonight, And got a  decent ref for once, I’m pretty sure the FA sent down mike dean to protect Jack tonight after Sunday’s events. But we haven’t played well at all, I’m pretty sure there goal should of stood, and I’m sure that hause used his arm to push the 3rd goal in. Never the less it’s 3 points in the bag. Mcginn obv motm but elmo and taylor actually did ok for once.

Keep going lads..