Match Thread: Nottm Forest v Villa

limpid

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I think he is referring to upon axels return. Once that happens it’s going to be a awesome cb pairing

Agreed, they will compliment each other well, Mings as the no nonsense rock and Tuanzebe as the cultured player who can bring the ball forward and cut out their front line. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hanky said:

I can see why Poch got annoyed with Dean. Did anyone see he wasn’t even looking and gave that last foul for the free kick on edge of box?

yes. saw the player on the floor and gave it. it was a foul to be fair, I hope the linesman flagged it and told him rather than guessing.

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

Think Andre Green had one of his better halves for us since breaking through.

I agree, looks really good going forward. Just needs to be a little more careful with his passing.

• Like 1

Looked in control for about 20 minutes but really slacked off since then. Forest putting in some dangerous balls to the box which we don't look entirely convincing with. 

Need to get an early goal in the second half, could've done with that Tammy chance going in. 

So far at least 2 red cards for Forrest,  it should gave been, plus a pen to us.

Elbow on Taylor 2nd yellow at least for their forward and 29 has already been booked took green out 2 footed when he landed badly and rammed into tammy in the box.

Not quite sure what the ref is playing at,thought he was going to var for the penalty and the elbow but no var in this league.

2 no complaint sendings off and a penalty if there was.