• El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Adomah (El Ghazi 64)
    • Kodjia (Abraham 72)
    • Whelan (Grealish 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/03/19 at 23:59

Great work rate towards the end of the game from us pushing up he field and defending from the front. Forest couldn't match our fitness levels , the hard work is starting to pay off . UTV  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I think some people genuinely feel MON is the main reason the club has disintegrated since his departure ... A good 8 years later! It destabilised us for 1 season and no more.

Anyway great win! 

I agree you can reasonably debate the impact of MON's actions at length (personally I think he wasted a ton of money and were still paying for it) but for me his intent was definitely to do the club a great deal of harm and that is what I take issue with.

That point aside, totally agree it was another great away win and makes the Boro game on Saturday even more important, we can only hope but it's such a great feeling to have something to aim for again!

Edited by Darth Villa
Typo fix

32 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I think some people genuinely feel MON is the main reason the club has disintegrated since his departure ... A good 8 years later! It destabilised us for 1 season and no more.

Anyway great win! 

I think it’s the resentment that it was our only shot in the lifetimes of any young(ish) Villa fans at real success and he cocked it up.

Anyway, great result! It’s just so alarming how different we are with Grealish all over the pitch!!!

That Forest team stunk of O'Neill. No answer to our football.

Fantastic win.

Christ, Lolley is dangerous.

Just as we were leading up to Xmas, we're the best team in the league.

• Like 1

Brilliant result tonight thst for various reasons I only managed to watch for 10 minutes in all. Those 10 minutes looked pretty good though.

May have to revisit my “March Optimism” vote.

Edited by briny_ear

Â