Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Mate I just got the claret one with the sponershop with gold logo. I just tried it on. Ive always ordered medium and jesus Christ it's like a extra small.

The sizes are fecking ridiculous. There is no way that is a medium. Im gonna have to bloody send it back now ffs

This is a absolute collosal cock up by the club as all orders online will get sent back. 

I always get a name and number as I box up the shirts once the season is over and collect them! That means no refunds for me because of the personalisation so and advice on sizing is greatly appreciated! I’m a medium so I’m thinking of ordering large (damn Kappa)!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It’s unbelievable that the club changed the size chart this dramatically. I’m really annoyed at this. Never had this problem before but unless your a skinny model it looks like you have to order one .org two sizes up.

i think the club is going to lose a lot of money because of this. Kappa sucks.

ADIDAS PLEASE. Yes I am an Adidas head.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Think yourselves lucky, I'm 5'7 and a medium-large. From the sounds of it I'd end up in an XL, which would essentially be a dress on me. 

Now your profile picture makes sense!

Edited by villan-scott
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not working mate

That’s interesting, works fine for me. At any rate, I’m able to see a short sleeved black GK shirt on The AVFC Shop website

Edit: says on the website it’s available for preorder upon an August 17th release. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I’m in the US? That’d be my only guess

Edited by MNVillan
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Think yourselves lucky, I'm 5'7 and a medium-large. From the sounds of it I'd end up in an XL, which would essentially be a dress on me. 

Same issue mate. Are you going VP at all? I'd recommend trying on because people like us  large might be toi small. as I'm same as you it's ridiculous have small it is

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The white training top arrived yesterday. I’m usually somewhere between a small and a medium, and the medium is just about right.

 

Definitely order a size or two larger than you usually do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

The white training top arrived yesterday. I’m usually somewhere between a small and a medium, and the medium is just about right.

 

Definitely order a size or two larger than you usually do.

I'm q comfortable medium slightly large and I xoudlbt even get it around my head. It was like a belly top 😡

I've gambled and gone for a exchange and gone for a large. Love the top hate the sizing.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm q comfortable medium slightly large and I xoudlbt even get it around my head. It was like a belly top 😡

I've gambled and gone for a exchange and gone for a large. Love the top hate the sizing.

Was that the home shirt?  And if so was it the fans or player issue version?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It was the training top the claret and gold sponsor one. A medium was like a extra small.

Thanks for the info mate, gonna order the home shirt tomorrow on payday!  I'll go large as I am generally a medium and hope for the best!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Id be curious to know if the kit sizes are the same as the training wear.

All I know the sizing for KAPPA are KRAPPA

I will let you know once ordered and received mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

F***ing Hermes, ordered a training top yesterday morning (next day delivery) in the hope to have it for Saturday but also have input to this conversation. But no, bunch of words removed, saw the tracker update ‘Delivery attempt made....’ F@&£ off I’ve been home all day and not heard a squeak....

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MickeyC_UTV said:

F***ing Hermes, ordered a training top yesterday morning (next day delivery) in the hope to have it for Saturday but also have input to this conversation. But no, bunch of words removed, saw the tracker update ‘Delivery attempt made....’ F@&£ off I’ve been home all day and not heard a squeak....

Hermes are shocking .. delivered a load of Lego to the wrong address for us we had to claim another lot back. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â